Lets Blow-up Treasurenet!!!!

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
Havent been able to get out much in the last few weeks and do any hunting,so I am sitting here being bored.So I thought it would be cool to see all the great finds of 09 from us hunters here on Tnet.Lets see your best personal find of 09 and/or your one heartbreaker that you wish wouldnt have been a heartbreaker.And to spice things up, in three weeks we will take a vote on who had the best or i guess crappiest heartbreaker.whoever wins the vote will get something nice out of my collection.I will get the ball rolling with what I think was my best find of 09,it was difficult,i had 3 or 4 that I had to think on but this is my favorite.Lets Blow Up Tnet with some Killer Finds!!!!!!!!goodluck hunting
greg-rocksartifactcollection366.jpg

my heatbreaker
greg-rocksartifactcollection360.jpg

greg-rocksartifactcollection361.jpg

Upvote 0

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
Honkey FlintMaster Flash said:
thirty7 said:
What up honks, keeping it real?......lmao
SUP!!!!yea keepin it real my virginia honkey!you have been elected the ceo of the virginia honkey flintmaster chapter. :headbang:

I'm honored, and will carry out my dooties to the best of my abilites. :: cracks cold one and toasts the flintmaster to the north::

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marc said:
Need to counter this - ok, here's a lonely little cave dwelling/hearth....

Thats from your treasure hunt right? I do not remember if you said you found ancient artifacts? Honored you stopped by Marc
TnMountains said:
I got one from late January or early Feb I may post. Not sure yet. I think I have learned more than I discovered this last year. Some cool rocks this last year plus my share of brokes.
Good post Greg Rocks :headbang:
TnMountains
lets see somethin tn mts,man I know you are sand baggin :thumbsup:
Who is this Honkey flintmaster Flash? My gosh.!! He has hi-jacked Greg Rocks post. Just when its getting good da hood moves in. Another flashy artifact hunter with bling and grills.
:laughing7:

OP
OP
creek astronaut

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
TnMountains said:
Marc said:

Thats from your treasure hunt right? I do not remember if you said you found ancient artifacts? Honored you stopped by Marc
TnMountains said:
I got one from late January or early Feb I may post. Not sure yet. I think I have learned more than I discovered this last year. Some cool rocks this last year plus my share of brokes.
TnMountains
Who is this Honkey flintmaster Flash? My gosh.!! He has hi-jacked Greg Rocks post. Just when its getting good da hood moves in. Another flashy artifact hunter with bling and grills.
I also took his truck,dog,all his artifacts and hi-jacked all his huntn spots. I even changed his password and avatar.he is screwed.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TnMountains said:
Marc said:

TnMountains said:
TnMountains
I also took his truck,dog,all his artifacts and hi-jacked all his huntn spots. I even changed his password and avatar.he is screwed.

Gregs Girl friend is in for one wild surprise there Flash. Geez I am fried from a long week and gotta climb a tree in 6 hours to get some rest. Have fun ya'll.

Worthy55

May 8, 2009
North , Fla.
My heartbreaker collection.(Florida stuff) :( 8) 8) 8) :)

Attachments

• Picture 332.jpg
    Picture 332.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 415
  • my fossils 109.jpg
    my fossils 109.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 435
  • my fossils 195.jpg
    my fossils 195.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 419
  • my fossils 185.jpg
    my fossils 185.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 421
  • my fossils 192.jpg
    my fossils 192.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 418
OP
OP
creek astronaut

creek astronaut

Bronze Member
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield county,ohio
4 days left to get your heartbreaker in for the vote.i say we go with the vote on sunday night until monday at 6 p.m eastern time.everyone who has posted or has checked this post out should send me a pm with there vote.blow up my mailbox everyone.i would hate to decide on this myself.once i tally the votes on monday evening i will send out a relic to the winner.goodluck hunting :thumbsup:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
uniface said:
This is not gonna work.

It's like Kipling's tale of the animal mothers in the jungle having a baby contest and each baby getting one vote.

How much better than freaking great can you get ? How do you compare great with great ?

Eeny, meeny, miney, mo . . .

omg u read Rudyard?? I have those in leather somewhere,hmmm

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok i vote for sidmans clovis,jamey

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations Sid. :wav: :wav: :wav:
I just re read I did not catch it was going to be voted on the heart breaker !! duh. Cool contest Greg. You are a good man !!
HH
TnMtns

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread