lets fight!!

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok, i tried to get something organized privately about 4 months ago but it hasn't worked out, i wish i was retired so i could put 100% of my time into this but im not!!!
is anyone interested in organizing all treasure hunters , bottle hunters, fossil hunters, indian artifact hunters, metal detectorists, shipwreck salvage ops, etc: for an all out effort to restore our treasure hunting freedoms????

wouldn't it be nice to detect,dive,locate and work wrecks in our rivers?

wouldn't it be nice to freely research, seek, recover and preserve our historical artifacts before they disappear forever???

wouldn't it be nice to not have to spend two or three years jumping through hoops and turning over all your research in order to salvage a wreck???
in probably 75% of all seeking and found item situations we should not have to ask mother may i !!!!! under no circumstances should we need a search permit!!!!!!!!!

we will be electing a new governor or in my personal hopes keeping the present governor nov 14th of this year, we should act now and and really make our presence known!!!!!

i hope everyone is very ready and that this is the beginning of something great rather than another ignored request! this is the time and hopefully the place to get this started!!!!!! lets act like free american citizens ready for a fight and not oppressed, defeated subjects!!!!!

chuck.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Not saying its impossible,more like improbable.Youre not just taking on the state and the fed. gov.You'll also be taking on the U.N. and Agenda 21.The elections mean squat,new garbage replacing the old garbage.Politicians are puppets,bought and paid for,the hand that gives is always above the hand that takes.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Good effort Chuck but that has been tried at least 3 times. First was the "Conch Coalition" back in 1992, next was "Sea Rex" started by Jim Sinclair and then there was the "Sea Resource" started by Odyssey Marine. They even hired a lobbyist in Tallahassee. They all failed. The key is to get rid of Roger Smith, the head archaeologist in Tallahassee and put someone more sympathetic to commercial salvage in office. That will never happen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread