Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: How to find a Cache !?

MUD,
You will be lucky to get many responses to your question. Most cache hunters will not talk about their research or stories of hidden caches due to fear of others finding it first. I don't know this as fact but it makes sense to say it this way. People that find caches are usually breaking the law by either not claiming it as income and pay taxes on it. Or they don't have legal rights to keep it (stolen items that are cached and then found even 100 years later are still the property of the person who lost it or the insurance company who paid out on it). This is why most people don't talk about caches.

K

Kentucky Kache

OutBack Duo said:
MUD,
Or they don't have legal rights to keep it (stolen items that are cached and then found even 100 years later are still the property of the person who lost it or the insurance company who paid out on it).

If I have rights to hunt on property, I have rights to keep what I find. If the land OWNER says okay, that's good enough for me.
If the one who lost it is dead, or I don't have any idea who they might be, then I'm not gonna feel like a thief.

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb

Join a dowsing club and take their news letter. Study the Knights of the Golden Circle. I don't care what anyone says, dowsers do it and dig it best. Twisted

OP
OP
MUD(S.W.A.T)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

haha, :D I am not talking about $1,000,000 caches. I am talking more about a small bag or jar of silver maybe gold coins in it. Found on land you have the rights to. Maybe something your moms uncle stashed or land purchased by your best friend that has 1800's caches on it.

Keep @ it and HH!!

Attachments

• goldcoins.jpg
    goldcoins.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 621
  • goldcoins.jpg
    goldcoins.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 630

OutBack Duo

Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

well the best way to learn of hidden caches is to talk to people that may have hidden them or heard stories of people stashing money away. A lot of research is done by sitting around listening to old timers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread