Lets hear about your NOKTA

NiagracountyNY

May 17, 2009
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Nokta- Fors core / Makro--CF77 / Minelab CTX 3030 / XP deus /Velox 1 / RS PinPointer /Makro Waterproof PinPointer
No need to repair when they just send you a new part.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I suppose sending the new part would work, but maybe if they become profitable enough here in the U.S., they will have someone like KellyCo put those new parts in for you.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
our new model FORS Gold works very well in Australia and users are very happy with it so far. I can glady put anybody in touch with the dealer or the users in Australia. and we can gladly send a test unit to anybody in Australia considered to be an expert in the metal detecting industry.
If there is a dealer in Australia with a FORS Gold in stock that they want to sell, then they can contact me to make the purchase arrangement........... so far this detector have proven hard and elusive to get hold on................. If Nokta want to send one direct, your on!............I'll make my own video of this detector being used on Our Goldfield ground........... ivanll

Texas Looter

Jan 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm feeling better about my purchase all the time.

Mine should be here today sometime. If the rain holds off I hope to hit a spot tomorrow with the small coil that has beaten every machine I have tried there even the mighty Deus. The CTX with the 6" coil did find me two Barbers. Know there more. You can walk around and find square nails on top of the ground if your looking.

Well see

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, our sales manager is in discussion with the Kellyco team regarding this subject.

That is great news! A lot more members will consider your detectors knowing if there is an internal issue on their detector they can get it fixed here in states...

Even if they rarely break down the peace of mind knowing there is a repair center in states is worth a lot when they are considering buying a detector..

chriskellyco

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2014
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett AT Pro/Ace 350, Minelab CTX 3030/E-Trac/Excal II, White's Coinmaster GT, Nokta FORS CoRe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We had a pretty awesome time...would've been more awesome if one of my coworkers who will go unnamed had actually brought the batteries for the Excals instead of forgetting them...hahaha

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We had a pretty awesome time...would've been more awesome if one of my coworkers who will go unnamed had actually brought the batteries for the Excals instead of forgetting them...hahaha

LoL..[emoji12]

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
You mean you did not take the Nokta ?

Texas Looter

Jan 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Never left the batteries but I did get up early the other morning and drove 40 miles without a shovel.
Have since put an extra in both of my trucks. Not what I prefer to use but better than nothing.

Stuff happens
TL

Texas Looter

Jan 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog gone it. Just checked my tracking number and shows the Nokta want show until tomorrow now.

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
When we see a video or two on how the FORS Gold handle our Hot "Oz" ground, then there might be some more interest over here..............ivanll

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
Noktas donot have much of a reputation here in Australia and tend to be (rightly or wrongly) classified in the scam and LRLs catagory. Maybe they work OK in Euro type ground mineralisation.
AdrianSS....keep in mind the unavailability and hardship in obtaining one over here and it should become obvious why any following and enthusiasm is lacking.............. Never the less should I manage to score a Fors Gold before Xmas, you are welcome come and give it a go and compare to whatever other Brand/Model you wish........Perhaps Iron Hill would test it to the limit............ Haven't seen anyone game enough to show a video on how the FORS CoRe or Gold handle our goldfield ground........... ivanll

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
Saw a FORS Gold on eBay yesterday ...............Gone this morning ......it's a sign, be it good or be it bad ?

ivanll

Jul 5, 2008
TNQ
Adrian, with all due respect, Nokta may not be well known in the Australian market (just yet) but I have to reject to the comment that our products are classified in the ''scam and LRLs category''. It is not fair to make generalizations based on a few biased individuals' posts on certain forums. First of all, we do not promote any LRLs and our new model FORS Gold works very well in Australia and users are very happy with it so far. I can glady put anybody in touch with the dealer or the users in Australia. FORS has been tested by experts in the USA (Steve Herschbach, Ray Mills, Keith Southern etc etc.) and we can gladly send a test unit to anybody in Australia considered to be an expert in the metal detecting industry.
"We can gladly send a test unit to Anybody in Australia considered to be an expert in the metal detector industry" .....................Another bold statement, when you later say you only send test units to people you know and so have your reseller over here do the selection for you............... A reseller many of us over here know as a Great Artist................. Nokta Quote " it is impossible for us to send a test unit to everybody who wants to try the product. At the end, we are a manufacturer and not a charity."...................................A note to Adrian SS, I now have a Nokta FORS Gold if you wish to try it out, be my guest...........I obtained my FORS Gold from a dealer that had taken it as a trade in...................... Do Keith Southern still have his ??

picklepete

Nov 22, 2012
americas heartland
Detector(s) used
Quest 20, Simplex+ on order, detecting on and off since the 1970's.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Keith sold his.... to I believe Jack F. Keith does not keep a detector long .He had to move the core quickly as he had an F75 coming he had to report on. I believe he is compensated by some manufactures/distributors.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread