Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
No, read more slowly.

IT FOSTERS LAZINESS!

IT FOSTERS AN UNWILLINGNESS TO WORK!

IT FOSTERS AN UNWILLINGNESS TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYTHING!

IT ROBS PEOPLE OF THE FREEDOM TO BECOME THE BEST THEY CAN BE BY MAKING THEM ACCEPT BEING THE LEAST THAT THEY CAN BE, BUT THEY'RE HAPPY BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE (ME AND ANYONE ELSE WITHOUT CALLOUSES ON OUR BACKSIDES FROM LOUNGING ON THE COUCH OR EASYCHAIR) IS PAYING THE BILL.

IT MAKES THEM SEE THE WORLD AS OWING THEM SOMETHING, WHEN IT IS THEY THAT OWE THE WORLD SOMETHING . . . BUT THE DEADBEATS REFUSE TO PAY BY BECOMING CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS OF SOCIETY!

They PREFER being slaves and complaining about it rather than going out and producing and pulling themselves up out of poverty by expending a bit of energy or using the grey matter between their ears.

THAT is the welfare mindset.

Understand now?

NOPE! You wanna shoot 'em ALL, then...

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
NOPE! You wanna shoot 'em ALL, then...

So very very disrespectful. You are implying (in violation of TN rules) that I would want to kill another human being.

Why? I thought you were an adult. You spoke to my friend Smee a couple years ago about your near death experiences, but when he read this he couldn't believe it. He says that your recent posts do not reflect the person he remembers conversing with. It doesn't sound like the person I used to converse with either.

Such DISRESPECTING going on; belittle us... BULLY! FBI has been alerted... LOL!

A case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Wasn't implying ANYTHING! What WOULD you do, per your complaints, in "post" 142? It would help if you tell me of our prior "conversations"; and also Smee... DON'T remember.

Last edited:

Mainelypulltab

Aug 26, 2011
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal II
Dialogue can be healthy and this is an intense issue to all who care. The NRA publishes a monthly magazine and in the first four or so pages, they report on stories of people who have saved their own lives or the lives of others by being armed and exercising their right to self preservation. Please correct me if I am wrong but I believe not one gun has ever killed anyone, not one gun. There are several ways to remove people from their life, drunks hit and kill people while driving, but the car did not kill the person, the actions of the drunk while using the car killed that person. Has a gun ever fired itself at anyone or anything? I also agree that some of the people who love guns could be unstable. The reality is, in my opinion, everyone and anyone could click off safe at anytime for any reason. The McVeigh kid did not use a gun, albeit he was trained a tad better than your average psychopath. Being armed does not guarentee you will survive, but it gives you a chance (if you have some training and continue to practise). As far as where it happens, watch the news and wherever you see gun violence, you hear people saying, this never happens here. Heck, if we knew where it was going to happen, couldn't we thwart it prior to? The topic is great to discuss, I learn a lot from both sides of the issue. Semper Fidelis and God Bless All!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Lots of people want to always address the symptom of a problem and not the cause. Cause being unstable people (brought about by a distancing from religion and general decay of society). Try to disarm America and only thing accomplished is destroy America!

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Dialogue can be healthy and this is an intense issue to all who care. The NRA publishes a monthly magazine and in the first four or so pages, they report on stories of people who have saved their own lives or the lives of others by being armed and exercising their right to self preservation. Please correct me if I am wrong but I believe not one gun has ever killed anyone, not one gun. There are several ways to remove people from their life, drunks hit and kill people while driving, but the car did not kill the person, the actions of the drunk while using the car killed that person. Has a gun ever fired itself at anyone or anything? I also agree that some of the people who love guns could be unstable. The reality is, in my opinion, everyone and anyone could click off safe at anytime for any reason. The McVeigh kid did not use a gun, albeit he was trained a tad better than your average psychopath. Being armed does not guarentee you will survive, but it gives you a chance (if you have some training and continue to practise). As far as where it happens, watch the news and wherever you see gun violence, you hear people saying, this never happens here. Heck, if we knew where it was going to happen, couldn't we thwart it prior to? The topic is great to discuss, I learn a lot from both sides of the issue. Semper Fidelis and God Bless All!
GodBless you and Yours Brother,keep your powder dry.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Lots of people want to always address the symptom of a problem and not the cause. Cause being unstable people (brought about by a distancing from religion and general decay of society). Try to disarm America and only thing accomplished is destroy America!

RELIGION? !!! WHOSE? !!!

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
This is getting into the twight zone folks,beyound my understanding,at the moment,I'll be back.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Perhaps there is a problem. Here are YOUR WORDS:

NOT a problem... are you not, of the war-mongering, kill them all, fanatics? My apology to you, if you are not; way I read your red-blooded "comments" on several "threads" back (will have to look for it), you were PRO-GUN, defensive of the 2nd Amendment... THEN! Your "post" # 140, just "Ticked me off". Your "Understand now?" statement is viewed as TALKING DOWN TO ME... bring it on!

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
NOT a problem... are you not, of the war-mongering, kill them all, fanatics? My apology to you, if you are not; way I read your red-blooded "comments" on several "threads" back (will have to look for it), you were PRO-GUN, defensive of the 2nd Amendment... THEN! Your "post" # 140, just "Ticked me off". Your "Understand now?" statement is viewed as TALKING DOWN TO ME... bring it on!

Don't know any one here who fits your description of wanting to kill anyone. You are implying evil motives to persons who don't want anyone to be killed.

My only reason for concern is I have family and want to defend them from the criminals who actually DO want to kill people.

If you can't discern the good guys from the criminals, perhaps you need to take a step back and consider your understanding of right and wrong.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Just stating as this country moves farther and farther away from religion we are witnessing more and more violence and unstable people.....direct correlation.
LOL! REALLY...? Christianity... Is THIS the CHRISTIANITY RELIGION Forum... BACK again...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Don't know any one here who fits your description of wanting to kill anyone. You are implying evil motives to persons who don't want anyone to be killed.

My only reason for concern is I have family and want to defend them from the criminals who actually DO want to kill people.

If you can't discern the good guys from the criminals, perhaps you need to take a step back and consider your understanding of right and wrong.

LOL! Denigrating me, now... eh?

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Just stating as this country moves farther and farther away from religion we are witnessing more and more violence and unstable people.....direct correlation.
They are there to hear you, keep "religion" out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread