Lets See what District has the most Chrs pulling.

Re: Lets See what District has the most Chr's pulling.

coincollector101 said:
I Pull From District 4.
Where do you all pull from?

http://www.federalreserve.gov/otherfrb.htm

Happy Hunting,
CC

We have a Fed Reserve here in town. Can't say where. All I know is they do the stuff..Some boxes I get have a 17 on them. Route number I would guess.....

Rosco, On that link you can see what district your in if you can approximate where you are in the state you can find your district.

Cc

coincollector101 said:
Rosco, On that link you can see what district your in if you can approximate where you are in the state you can find your district.
Cc
I know where it is. It's up on *** street. I know where they do the coins. I also know where the BIG bank downtown does their coin rolling for them and another bunch of banks that have a contract with them. I know. I just don't need to say........eheheeh...

I'm in 7.

Chicago Ron

District 7 here

Rosco Bookbinder said:
12 if it makes any difference. So is my bro. We live many hundreds and hundreds of miles (about 885 crow flies) apart.........The boxes he gets and the ones I get are like day and night. .
I guess it's to late to say I don't want to say. Thanks Bro... >:(

I'm in zone 5.

District 9, but I have had a couple of very short visits to district 7.

I'm in district 13. That's the one with NO silver halves ANYWHERE! >:(

(12)

jrf30 said:

(12)

LOL jfr, hope things pick up for you.

I'm a 12-er too. GMan is your Fed bank near you? Ever explored going right to the source?

District 2 here. Some silver but not like some of the people here ::)

Immy said:
jrf30 said:

(12)

LOL jfr, hope things pick up for you.

I'm a 12-er too. GMan is your Fed bank near you? Ever explored going right to the source?

Somewhat close, about 30 miles away or so. I've been meaning to see if I could take a tour, but I just haven't tried yet.

I actually thought of that before I found this site and tried researching it, but from what I have read on the internet I was under the impression that the Fed banks would only sell to distributers or other instituitional customers. And on top of that I got the impression they also got out of the coin storage business for the most part and most of the coins are actually stored at coin depots held by the armored services such as Brinks.

The drive to downtown Minneapolis and back also doesn't help as it would eat into any profits when I can order boxes without the gas costs.

Though I have had other thoughts on ways to get ahold of more coins (not that I can look through many more than I currently do). Even thought of looking into what it would take to run an armored service and what restrictions I would have if I did, but haven't researched it enough to find out yet.

District 5 for me, and I've never had a skunk box, that wasn't all new coin, if you know what I mean, I always get a few silver. last box was all 2000p, week before that got 17 40s and a 64 and a ben. Tonight I pulled 11 40s... pretty good hunting up here, just steady.
RD

District 10!!! oh yeah!

very few skunk boxes, but few "silver Bonanza" boxes. good times and steady silver!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back