Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat finds! Looks like a good place to hunt. I don't think the inscription is from a headstone. The "Good Luck" stone makes some sense to me. Hope you all find the rest of that rock puzzle and solve the mystery!
Thanks Buckshot---We were so excited when my sister found that rock---Makes the history of the place come alive!. Its fun for us to come home and try to figure out who lived there...I think I have a pretty good idea of who it was thanks to my Osage allotment books/map. :)

Rudy74

Feb 1, 2013
Rush springs, oklahoma
Detector(s) used
an old sears discriminator, switchin to a garret AT pro metal detector with 8.5 x 11 w/ pro formation DD coil real soon i hope
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
that rock looks cool and and awesome job finding them relics i wonder if that rock you found is an old headstone?? i am from PA originally and we have several old cemetaries that date back to the early to late 1700's and some look like that rock there.

Rudy74

Feb 1, 2013
Rush springs, oklahoma
Detector(s) used
an old sears discriminator, switchin to a garret AT pro metal detector with 8.5 x 11 w/ pro formation DD coil real soon i hope
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sorry hit reply on accident i ment to say the old cemetaries are on our property up there.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charmin, wouldn't it be way cool if you could find out who originally built the cabin and then find their descendants and give the stones to them??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread