Lil Gyps

Lil Gyps

Jan 3, 2008
Ozarks
Hello everyone......You all know me as Cheyenne...Gypsyhearts daughter.....mom finally allowed me to make my own account......I would like to talk to other kids who detect..ages 12 to 16......I have been detecting since I was 8...but i really love bottle hunting...have enjoyed reading everyones posts....and cant wait to be posting my own finds.....mom said be really nice in your replies or she will pull this account so fast it will make your head spin.....

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 6,269
  • cheyenne.gif
    cheyenne.gif
    161.3 KB · Views: 6,089

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome Cheyenne, glad you got your own accounts can't wait to see your own posts. Good Luck

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
Welcome to the site & I hope you enjoy all the good things to be found here
and all the experienced people willing to help. I'm sure everyone will be on their best behavior. Have fun & best wishes.

99Brown

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2006
Illinois
Welcome Chey. Mom speaks very highly of you and your sis. Only about 10,880 more posts, and you will catch up to mom!

99Brown

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
:) Cheyenne, your Mom is a smart gal and its great that you enjoy some of the same hobbies. Pay attention to her and you'll grow to have a world of wisdom which will take you far. Now go and tell her that the sleigh she bought isn't going to paint itself.

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Chey!! Good to see you!! :)

Welcome to TreasureNet!!

You're mom is a wonderful and wise woman. She's very proud of both you and Mo. :-*

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Chey, Great to see ya, hon! Welcome to T-Net & Mugs. Looking forward to seeing your finds. You and Mo are your mom's greatest treasures...2 sparkling gems.

;) RR

welcome_cat.gif

Attachments

• welcome_cat.gif
    welcome_cat.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 6,013

djabend

Dec 12, 2006
Cicero, NY
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe
Welcome to your own Tnet account Chey, can't wait to see those finds!
Let me know if you have an avatar idea that you need help making,
I have helped your mother with some ;D
HH,
Donny

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Welcome to TNET, Chey. You just let someone speak bad things to you, and before your mom can even pull the post, most of us on TNET will be breathing down the bad person's neck. That's a promise. Hey, your mom is one of the greatest things that came to TNET, and we love her dearly. I know I do. We all have been delighted with your mom's tales of you and Mo. So, it feels like we already know you.

Again, Chey, welcome to TNET.....oh, and tell her you want to be a Charter Member too. Hint... ;D ;D ;D
Have a wonderful 2008, and may you find a huge pot of gold............before your mom finds it first....
:D :D :D :D :D
Mel

borninok

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Welcome Chey! Of all the treasures your mom has, you and Mo are her finest. Follow in your mom's footsteps and pay attention. It's great to have you here and hope to see some of your finds this year.
In honor of your 1st post, I lit a candle for you. :) Good luck to all of you and HH!

Attachments

• Cupcake.jpg
    Cupcake.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 5,783

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Congratulations Cheyenne! And welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing some of your finds. now just get Mom to show you how to do all the fancy stuff, like posting pics, and editing them to make it look like you found a sleigh or something, and you're all set..... ;) ::)

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
Chey,
It's so good to have you with us ;)

I love to bottle hunt, too.
I get REALLY excited about the old blue glass.

Attachments

• WelChey.jpg
    WelChey.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 5,572

patpall22

Jul 4, 2006
Carmel ca/ Big Sur ca
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, whites DFX, XP DEUS, etrac and sandshark
Hi Lil Gyps, I hope this year lots of treasures and friends. Look forward to reading about you and your mothers hunting adventures from your point of view.

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
Cheyenne,
Welcome!!!! You are off and running. Can't wait till the snow melts, and you get out detecting.
Tennessee Joe

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Kiddo ! Nice to have ya here ! We are so lucky first we got the queen of rust now we got a princess ! ;) ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions