Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2006
Central,Ny
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Cheyenne :)

Will be waiting to see Cheyenne posts come spring time !

Since your Mom is Queen of Rust you need to pick a metal..

I think Queen of GOLD , you have a Golden smile !!

Good luck in 2008 Chey. 8)

D.

Rob in KS

Aug 21, 2006
Middle of Kansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome,

How are you going to find anything with your mom around? Hasn't she about cleaned out the whole state?

I sure wish you 3 could have made it to the Chisolm Trail Hunt. It sure was fun.

My son is 17, he hunts with me sometimes. But he gets bored quickly

OP
OP
L

Lil Gyps

Jan 3, 2008
Ozarks
Thanks everyone.....I cant wait to post some of my finds.....and Tinpan I would Love for you to send Jake........but you are paying for the shipping.......thanks again everyone.......Happy Hunting!!.... Edde... when I asked mom she said "Have him send a picture of his detector first".
I used to sit on moms lap and we would read all the posts ....I think I have learned so much about hunting because of all of you.

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
Lil Gyps said:
Thanks everyone.....I cant wait to post some of my finds.....and Tinpan I would Love for you to send Jake........but you are paying for the shipping.......thanks again everyone.......Happy Hunting!!.... Edde... when I asked mom she said "Have him send a picture of his detector first".
I used to sit on moms lap and we would read all the posts ....I think I have learned so much about hunting because of all of you.

I am glad to hear you have learned from BDD! :D Stay tuned-in!

BDD...Kirk

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Welcome aboard,

Glad to have you here and really glad that your mom let you have your own account. Your mom is a great lady who has taught me a lot about metal detecting. This is a great place and having you aboard makes it that much better. Have fun. Look forward to pics of all your finds. You will have to go far to find anything because your mom has already hunted out the state. :D ;D :D ;D :D. Have a great 2008.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
Lil Gyps said:

thats one of the best things about this site. you can learn so much stuff from the people that post here.i have learned a ton of stuff in a short time and im still learning stuff every day!

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Ask your Mom about Leif Garrett.... tell me Jake doesn't look like him, LOL! (Hearthrob back in the seventies, Gyps prolly had a crush way back then, heheheh!)

Attachments

• leifposter.jpg
    leifposter.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 4,207

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Lil Gyps

Great Hobby we have here, don't let 'those boys' get you sidetracked.

;D Fossis.................

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
fossis said:
Welcome Lil Gyps

Great Hobby we have here, don't let 'those boys' get you sidetracked.

;D Fossis.................
::) ::) ;D
Fossis I bet your to late with your wisdom. :-X

SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the forum Cheyenne!!!

I've enjoyed reading your mom's posts. It's good to see a younger person that likes to detect. I've raised 4 kids and none of them really got into detecting that much.

That's OK though because now I get my revenge by turning my grandchildren into grubby little coin-diggers! I have to wait a little bit on that one though because the oldest one is only two. I already have a detector for her though that I plan on giving her when she turns 5.

Your mom's found some pretty good stuff that she posted on here, so hopefully you'll find some goodies to post too.

Happy Hunting,
SgtSki

jimmatt_43

Feb 2, 2007
HiChey,
My daughter is 14 and comes with me on a few hunts,she is usually too busy with ball practice to come with me all the time.
I find a few old bottles while deer hunting in the woods most years.
Congrats on your own screen name.
Look forward to your posts.
Jim

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
I swear you look like my 16 yr old daughter

Attachments

• 000_1185.JPG
    000_1185.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 3,918

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hehe, your mom's a smart lady :).

Welcome to you Cheyenne! Nice of your mom to let you have your own account, now of course you're going to have to post some of your own finds and tell us the stories behind them like your mom does!!!

Ahhh, to be 12 - 16 years old again :)

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Enough about mom Lil Gyps. I have on my refrigerator door some art work that I prize big time. :D You are very talented young lady. I hope you have a great year in your hunts. Looking forward to your finds and may be meeting you in person some day. Stay safe and warm.
Burdie (Mr. Stan)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread