Curious The George

Sep 4, 2008
East Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Metrotech
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking back up the thread, woodjc2001, I see a number of posts that give you links and information about what you have run across. Taking more photos isn't going to make it into something that it is not. The first sign of hostility I see is your making the statement that you are going to take your toys and leave.

When you ask for help and get help, just because the help didn't make what you found into what ever your imagination thinks you found, is no reason to start a flame war.

And I, for one, don't have a college education either. I got my education in the USMC from 1962 till 1966. Thank you for your service and open your mind a little bit.

OP
OP
W

woodjc2001

Greenie
Aug 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
okay. oyur right... Im man enough to to admitt it when im wrong. so with that said, my appoligies to whom that offend. Iobviously took the statement the wrong way and on a bad day. I am NOT however trying to turn stone into a diamond! Some folks had mention that they would LIKE to see more photos....so thats what im going to give them.
And likewise, Thanks for YOUR service as well "brother" and welcome back home.

Looking back up the thread, woodjc2001, I see a number of posts that give you links and information about what you have run across. Taking more photos isn't going to make it into something that it is not. The first sign of hostility I see is your making the statement that you are going to take your toys and leave.

When you ask for help and get help, just because the help didn't make what you found into what ever your imagination thinks you found, is no reason to start a flame war.

And I, for one, don't have a college education either. I got my education in the USMC from 1962 till 1966. Thank you for your service and open your mind a little bit.

OP
OP
W

woodjc2001

Greenie
Aug 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do still think that this stone is more than just a line and circle petroglyph.. im gonna dig and research untill i can have solid proof of it before I post anything else on the matter.
Though I AM thankful for any and all help both past and future.
Remeber although I am a retired Marine due to the injuries I received in my combat tours. Thus I stil AM a Marine and allways will be and with that being said I still hold the values of a Marine.,,,Honer, Courage and Commentment.
I do not claim to be anything speacial nor a smart man, but I am man enough t speak my mind as well as admitt when Im wrong. Semper Fi

Last edited:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No offense but I always wonder why post like these never have good pictures. If it was an ancient artifact it would not even be worth discussing without good pictures cause its all speculation.

OP
OP
W

woodjc2001

Greenie
Aug 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nough said. Thanks to ALL who has helped

No offense but I always wonder why post like these never have good pictures. If it was an ancient artifact it would not even be worth discussing without good pictures cause its all speculation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread