Little bank hopping today

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
I did a little hopping today- aside from the one that sent their bag to the FED last week- I did alright. Only two gave up the silver but gotta check them all huh. One had $100 in Brinks rolls- got 2 40%ers out of that. The other had $420 in customer rolls- that was most interesting as it was half $20 rolls and half $10's. Liking the $20 rolls I started with them- 2 rolls had 5 silvers apiece, I came out with 15 40%'s (3 of which look like proofs but not sure, '67, '68, '69) and 1 '64. The $10 rolls didn't give any silver but had bonuses. One roll had 19 halves and a Susan B and the last roll had 25 halves, I didn't count the other rolls sos maybe I'm more than a few $$ ahead or even cause of shortages haha. They were so glad to get them out of the little coin vault I jokingly said I would leave my name and # for next time they had a couple hundred- pan and paper were promptly shoved in front of ME haha. Not a bad day, them CU's should have my boxes tomarrow sos I gotta dump again, twice haha. HH Mark

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread