little bit o silver

rogues71

May 9, 2009
mesa az
Detector(s) used
whites mxt
i was very bored yesterday so i got on the pc and started to research some old parks in the area that wouldnt be a major trip, sometimes you just want the quick hunt with out all the prep. so i found one little park attached to a school on the line of phoenix and tempe. i did about 10 minutes worth of research and found the park and school were built in the early 1930's so i knew there should be something worth while. as soon as i got my gear together my wife calls and tells me she will be late today from work "bingo" the hunt is on! after about 2 hours of hunting i had approx $6.00 in clad, a costume jewelry ring, and 3 silver washingtons, 1939,1942,1951. i know there is more out there since i covered about 1/4 of the lot. it feels real good to have a hot spot for the next couple of hunts, now i need to talk to my wifes boss to convince him she needs overtime! keep it safe and good luck on the hunt

Attachments

• tot lot 001.jpg
    tot lot 001.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 470
  • tot lot 002.jpg
    tot lot 002.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 468
Upvote 0
T

TreasurdiggrNY

goodjob.gif on the research.........it paid off well. 3 silver quarters is a good bit of silver, congrats on
the haul sign_goodluck.gif

Attachments

• goodjob.gif
    goodjob.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 417
  • sign_goodluck.gif
    sign_goodluck.gif
    921 bytes · Views: 430

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great finds. Again goes to show that those who research are rewarded. :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

mikewaz

Bronze Member
May 9, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75
Nice going!
Seems like everything fell into place for a perfect hunt. That bit of research paid off nice for you.
Have fun out there!
Mike

Knightwalker

Jan 12, 2009
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Discovery 3000, Fisher F22, Garrett PinPointer
Very awsome haul. But you need to be hush hush. Or there won't be nothing left the next time you go.
:hello: HH in 2010 :hello2:

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice haul ;D MR TUFF

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread