Littlest pet shop. Blows my mind!

mkulltra

Nov 14, 2012
South Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The owner of this site makes so much money off of banner ads and paid advertising that charter memberships are a drop in the bucket. .50 to $1 per 1000 views, .75 to $1.25 per click on ad addes up pretty quick. I know because I was marketing manager for a top 1000 website in the US.

For as much content as someone like Beachkid posts, he should be rewarded a free charter membership. My problem is not with him posting a link to his listing, it is someone else's hijacking and negative comments.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have already requested members move on, issue is settled.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So did you ever post something online or say something to somebody else and then it was all blown out of proportion? This thread would be a good example of that... I have read through the last couple pages. And I did not realize my subscription expired. Most of my posts about 99% of them are all through my phone. So I did not realize it had expired!

I will renew my membership here. But I am in the process of closing out A huge deal and don't have much time to focus on whatever is going on here. Sorry I ticked everybody off over $30 toy by accident.

For a while I'm going to be a reader not a poster. Have a good day mates!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So did you ever post something online or say something to somebody else and then it was all blown out of proportion? This thread would be a good example of that... I have read through the last couple pages. And I did not realize my subscription expired. Most of my posts about 99% of them are all through my phone. So I did not realize it had expired!

I will renew my membership here. But I am in the process of closing out A huge deal and don't have much time to focus on whatever is going on here. Sorry I ticked everybody off over $30 toy by accident.

For a while I'm going to be a reader not a poster. Have a good day mates!
Beachkid, don't worry about it, the problem was not yours even if your CM expired. The protocol if there is an issue is to report it mods, it is not to attack a member over the issue...

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
The best thing about this thread (besides to be on the look out for certain pet shop toys) is that I actually I didn't know I could pay and become a charter member. Obviously I did not read all of the rules when I joined and assumed that the charter members all got together years and years ago and started this group! I will sell some more stuff and then become a chair member! The benefits over the last year have been well worth it!

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best thing about this thread for me is I did not realize that my membership had expired! Man life is short and time goes by fast!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread