Live Video Feed

OP
OP
stoney56

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Cyndi, sorry you didn't see it. :'( :-[ We'll try again Sunday. We found the problem, we think. Ustream requires a high connection of 50 Mbps. My built in tops out I guess at about 54 Mbps.Our wireless was on the fringe where it was set up from the router and it kept dropping below the required speed and would drop out.

BTW, it would be listed under Daily Digs. Please bear with me, I've never done this before. :tard:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
You are so sweet to keep fussing with it trying to get it to work! Don't let it make things less fun for you there. I am perfectly capable of waiting for the dvd if it is going to be a headache for ya! I sure love you guys! ~hugs~

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Back from work and watching again...

LOL... how cool... looks like lunch time!

I hear someone telling a story about flying and airplanes...

I see a chicken walking around... :D

I see ya' panning around... :)

Hey Baggins!

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Noodle feeding the chickens... LOL :)

Nana doing some kind of dance... awesome... :thumbsup:

Cheesecake getting some water...

There's River Rat... and Charlie...

Old Goat's sleeping...

Daisy is getting her ball... lol

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
:angel8: :angel8: :wav: :angel8: :wav: :angel8: I can see it!!!! wooohooooo Still can't get it to come up with the link but when I searched for Daily Digs while I was logged in I was able to bring it up this time!! I love it!! :thumbsup:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
of course we are listening LaBeep!! Been listening for like 4 hours! lol Everyone have a safe trip home!! Thanks again for the live feed Jeff!!

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Yea... It's been kinda cool listening to everyone just shooting the crap...

Watched as often as I could and right to the end... THANKS!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
stoney56

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Thanks everyone. I enjoyed putting it on for you. We had a few problems getting it to stay on till we moved the laptop closer to the router.

We'll try and add another video or two to the archives later. Sorry we couldn't put a live feed on the detecting portion but there wasn't a router close to the areas that were hunted.

If you have any questions on how to do a broadcast yourself, just yell.

To see any archives, go to http://www.ustream.tv/ and search for "Daily Digs".

BTW, the vids would have been better if I'd used a firewire instead of USB Streaming. :-[ But the laptop isn't set up for that. :(

OP
OP
stoney56

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
BEF, You would have to be logged in under my user name and pass. to download.

How to Convert Recorded Video Files to Different File Types and How to Download Them
You can convert your Ustream Recorded video files to .wmv, .mov, or .mp4. To do so, go your "My Videos" page and click on "Video format conversions". After selecting your format, it will take a few minutes to convert the file. The format name will turn blue next to the "Download" option once the video is converted. You will then be able to download them by clicking on the format type in blue

PM sent.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
stoney56 said:
BEF, You would have to be logged in under my user name and pass. to download.

How to Convert Recorded Video Files to Different File Types and How to Download Them
You can convert your Ustream Recorded video files to .wmv, .mov, or .mp4. To do so, go your "My Videos" page and click on "Video format conversions". After selecting your format, it will take a few minutes to convert the file. The format name will turn blue next to the "Download" option once the video is converted. You will then be able to download them by clicking on the format type in blue

PM sent.

Thanks got pm and will figure it out tonight

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread