Local 1920s house; Mine, All mine.

Trescher

Jul 29, 2006
San Antonio Texas
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500, ACE 250
I have driven past this piece of property for the last 8 years knowing that a house from the 1920s stood there. It recently went up for sale after being rezoned as commercial land. I called the number on the sale sign and talked to the nicest lady. She said that I could hunt all I wanted and take what I dug up. Most excellent!

So I have been out there twice in the last two days and I know that I will spend as many weekends out there as I can until she sells it.

Here is what I have so far, nothing too exciting, but I just need to spend more time and hone my skills another notch. (This certainly isn't a tot lot.)

The door handle is cool and there are some other interesting items in the images. No coins older than the 60s so far.

Thanks for looking.

Paul

Attachments

• IMG_8889_2.jpg
    IMG_8889_2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_8894_2.jpg
    IMG_8894_2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 453
Upvote 0
S

Scots Gaelic

As having dug "just a few of them", I especially like the nails! Just kidding. It looks like you had fun.

It is probably odd but I actually keep the trash (nail, ect.) I find in a separate container (it reminds me that I still have to "work" for what I earn.

OP
OP
Trescher

Trescher

Jul 29, 2006
San Antonio Texas
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500, ACE 250
Scots Gaelic said:
As having dug "just a few of them", I especially like the nails! Just kidding. It looks like you had fun.

It is probably odd but I actually keep the trash (nail, ect.) I find in a separate container (it reminds me that I still have to "work" for what I earn.

I keep everything interesting, along with the coins and jewelry. The pull tabs are donated to the Ronald McDonald house.
I take pictures of almost everything and post it on my web site. You guys get only the best of it.

Everytime I think that I don't want to dig something I remember Nana saying "Dig everything". Thanks Nana. It was her pictures of the junk that she dug, this last summer, along with the good stuff that makes me want to do the same.

Paul

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With those kind of relics coming up, looks like it has some great potential. Good luck and nice hunt! HH, Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread