Local Park=BLack Hills Gold Ring

99Brown

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2006
Illinois
Went to the local park known to me as "Matchbox Park". I call it this, because it has a small volleyball court on it, and the first time I visited it last year I pulled out 27 hot wheels from the volleyball court. My niece and nephew, ages 8 and 11, were with me and had a blast everytime a matchbox was pulled up.

Anyways, decided to stop by and hit the pea gravel around the swings and slide. This is an older park (1960's), but very small. Probably under 1 acre. And not many people know it exists. Hit the pea gravel and decided to dig everything! Second signal about 4 inches was this little guy. Looks to be a small childs, but my wife like it as it fits her pinky finger. Black Hills Gold, 10K. Rang up between a pulltab and nickel.

Thanks for looking!!

99Brown

Attachments

• DSCN4548.JPG
    DSCN4548.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 463
Upvote 0

nice, ring day is a good day.

That pea gravel can be tough after that
first inch or so.

have a good un.........

That sure is a purdy one you got ! Black hills gold always looks more interesting than your general wedding ring.

I can't wait to find some gold with my new detector,my last one was not so good in finding it.

nice find !!!!!!!!!!!!! ya baby ........ 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

keep em comin.............................and comin.......

great looking ring, apparently your digging the right signals. HH
Mchamby

Beautiful 99! :o Congrats!

:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back