Location is found but truth is buried.

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have researched for a few weeks using old documents I found online and since I know the Location where it was buried I dig deeper on the details of the area.. I found out information which I think is an absolute truth. I learned that a man which is a Captain has removed some clues found in page 1 and page 2 in that SPECIFIC AREA, which is on purpose. But luckily, documents never lie.

Now here's my thought about this Captain. This Captain is a close friend of Mr. Beale and a member of the group who SUGGESTED to bury it in Virginia.

-"After leaving St. Louis we were advised by our guide to form a regular MILITARY ORGANIZATION,"

With the quote above, I am sure that this Captain was one of the members of the group since he was fit for a "MILITARY ORGANIZATION"

-"His form was symmetrical, and gave evidence of unusual STRENGTH and ACTIVITY; but his distinguishing feature was a dark and swarthy complexion, as if much exposure to the sun and weather had thoroughly tanned and discolored him;"

With this given, I am sure that Mr. Beale was a soldier too, a Captain and may be the smartest and most interesting among the group, that is why he was voted as the leader. I am convinced that Both are Captains and were close friends, I am convinced that they fought a war together.

Basing from this pattern, I am sure that other 28 guys are soldiers which fought a war together that gave trust to each other. Imagine letting Mr. Beale have their Gold with full trust. For them, they are all equal brothers..

-"These legacies, so unexpectedly received, will at least serve to recall names that may still be cherished, though partially forgotten. "

Soldiers who fought wars that was partially forgotten.

Whats your thought?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
In 1814, Thomas Beale, Sr. of Fincastle, Va. had organized BEALE"S RIFLES & he was Captain down in New Orleans, where he was living at that time; his boys became POW's of the Brits & were "jailed" on a Brit ship. NOT the same TJB of the "JOB PRINT". Reply With Quote

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NSA Declassified info to Beale Cyphers Study Group of Beale Cyphers Association (BCA) of Pa.; now de-activated, defunct, kaput...

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uhhh...I hate this, I wish I could post the message so you can google it yourself..Just wait until everything is done legally and I will be happy to post the message and other details online.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder why nobody figured out this cipher as it was easy to crack. Why it took almost 2 centuries while i only got it within 4 days..There must be something going on.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The treasure is gone. basing from the reaction of a Museum that I contacted via chat. They seem to know something.. I asked them regarding the clues Beale gave. What could be seen in north, east, west and south. The first question I asked them hit a clue given in the message, which I am so happy that it exist. Then I asked the north, and west without giving them a hint that it was about Beale's treasure. Then suddenly they asked me if it was Beale's Treasure, so I said no...But their response is...

"It has been nice talking with you and talking about the great county of Bedford. However, our conversation has gotten into more in depth research and information than can be said via messenger. We have a wonderful multi room library that could help you answer the multiple questions about our county. We would love to have you come in and experience Bedford County in person, and especially the genealogy library. We should be opening back up soon. When we do open up we will be open Monday through Friday 10 to 5 and Saturday 10 to 3."

Which I say, that the treasure is long gone...However, I will still give the message once it was signed by an attorney. :-D

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I wonder why nobody figured out this cipher as it was easy to crack. Why it took almost 2 centuries while i only got it within 4 days..There must be something going on.
Well roll over Jean Laf and give Justintime the news...

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But those writing them do...

I agree. I wish I could have the documents that I needed. I asked it from a museum there but noticed it was related to Beale's Treasure without me telling that it was about the treasure...hmmmm...

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dork Fish...?

I contacted everyone that I could on facebook posting about Beale's Treasure so that I could compare my work with them. But I found out we got different message, one of the person I contacted points me here to ask for help, he said his name here is Jean Laf. Hes a pretty kind guy and said that there might be another way to solve the cipher. So I asked opinion from this site..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread