Location is found but truth is buried.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... one of the person I contacted points me here to ask for help, he said his name here is Jean Laf.
Hes a pretty kind guy and said that there might be another way to solve the cipher...
Did nice guy Jean Laf inform you that he been claiming for several years to be THE ONLY person to have successfully solved the Beale ciphers?

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did nice guy Jean Laf inform you that he been claiming for several years to be THE ONLY person to have successfully solved the Beale ciphers?

Yes, and I respect him for that..He was a nice guy, he said never to give any information to everyone as many are fishing for these information. But whatever, I could reveal some data since I am really convinced it was long recovered by the Beale Party...But, I would respect their wishes..I can only post the names publicly only if I have a solid proof..If only someone could decipher the page 3.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Page 3" just has the names & addresses of those involved; NO need to know if "treasure" is gone, already.

OP
OP
J

jhonnz41

May 4, 2020
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Page 3" just has the names & addresses of those involved; NO need to know if "treasure" is gone, already.

This page 3 is very important, If there names was there It means that they are members of the Beale Party...Then I can conclude that they have already recovered the treasure because of this 1829 purchases..

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
What is a :

dork_fish_by_shadowhawk9973_dc5ukhb-200h.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread