look familiar to you?

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Picked these up at shop that got many props when breaking bad wound up production. I've never seen the show. Can anyone give me more info on these? I heard it was a popular show.Someone said the pics were on someones desk on the show and the book looked familiar.Thanks!

IMG_0338.JPG IMG_0339rz.jpg
update..ok the pics are of marie and hank schrader. I;ve not found a scene yet with that book.

Last edited:

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that book has a nice cover

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about the props because I never watched the show. But here is someone looking to buy propos from the show. Maybe they could enlighten you about the book- Finding Breaking Bad Props and accurate sources. Actually, there are several threads on that site relating to Props from the BB series. I'm sure these are the folks that would know. Here's another- Breaking Bad Props

OP
OP
desertmoons

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Thank you much Diggin. Jamey I agree. It is really rough condition though. I hope i find a nice one some day!

OP
OP
desertmoons

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Will do..I posted over there and we will see. It is a book cover and had a note pad in it with some spanish writing
I can not make out if they are thoughts about our president or if perhaps they are notes about some scene in the series. My spanish is not that good.
. IMG_0344.JPG

OP
OP
desertmoons

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Just an update..the book is not in season 1-4...and i do not have access to season 5. Over at that other board it did not ring a bell with the responder either. But I'm not giving up yet! The series by the way is so so very good. It shows the descent of goodness into evil, is action packed, smart and clever, acting is so good. Well written. I am not a fan of violent shows but this one is so well done.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread