Looking for a few good Miners!!!!

musher169

Greenie
Dec 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have access to a 25 acre patented claim in central Idaho that has plenty of gold. This claim is one of the richest is all of Idaho. The claim has dredging, highbanking and hardrock mining.

I am hoping to find 4-6 experienced miners that would like to come to the claim at the end of April or first week of May and help me find the honey holes. Keep what you find!

I have dredges, sluices, and highbankers but if you have your own equipment that is a bonus.

If your close to central idaho and this sounds interesting, get in touch!!!

Brian

jair

Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas
Detector(s) used
Whites and cheep bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Bid you find all the miners you were looking for ?

itspaidfor

Feb 18, 2015
LeClaire,Ia
Primary Interest:
Other
I have access to a 25 acre patented claim in central Idaho that has plenty of gold. This claim is one of the richest is all of Idaho. The claim has dredging, highbanking and hardrock mining.

I am hoping to find 4-6 experienced miners that would like to come to the claim at the end of April or first week of May and help me find the honey holes. Keep what you find!

I have dredges, sluices, and highbankers but if you have your own equipment that is a bonus.

If your close to central idaho and this sounds interesting, get in touch!!!

Brian
I have a goldclaimer trommel we could test your claim with. Let me know

MadJack_ME

Apr 11, 2013
Maine, mostly
Detector(s) used
Original Gold Bug, Dahlke Dredges, LeTrap Sluice for clean-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You "have access to" . . . legal access? Like written permission for you and your guests? I sure would hate to drive to ID from ME and get busted for claim-jumping or otherwise mining without permission.

Please explain a bit better, Brian.

panningjack

Apr 16, 2013
Nampa, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 3
I'm in the boise area. I have a 4" and experience. Message me with more details buy in cost, mining area, type of mining, equipment needed, and what I stand to gain by helping you out

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread