Looking for a treasure diver on a salvage boat.

1percenter

Oct 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Opportunity if you ever wanted to work looking for 1715 Spanish treasure. First off this doesn't happen often but due to a unfortunate turn of events. One of our brothers will not be able to make it out with us this season. So we are looking for a 4th to join our crew and share in the 2017 salvage season. This job is not for everybody but to the right person you know who you are. You need to be in good physical shape,have an open scheduled between May-September, have a place to stay in or near Sebastian Florida, need to have boat experience, also need to be good with a metal detector, most important have to gel with 3 other guys like minded. There is no pay just a percent of the find. Payed in treasure!!!!! This job is definitely not for most. So please think before you respond. There are no guarantees in this game. I can promise a unbelievable summer experience full of surprises and adventure. We work very hard but find a lot of treasure too. Feel free to give me a call. Thanks Capt. Jonah 772-215-4366

Last edited:

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If i wasnt stuck in Aus id be straight onto that. Good luck to whom ever lands it

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
The chance of a lifetime right here, boys and girls. Good boat, good equipment and a good proven crew proven to put treasure on the deck...oh...and they know where to go to blow!
Caution: If you don't want to get up early, stay late and work hard in between, this is not the berth for you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread