Looking for Book by Lee Spence - Shipwrecks of South Carolina and Georgia

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
Does anyone have a copy of Dr. E. Lee Spence's book, Shipwrecks of South Carolina and Georgia(1520-1865)?? I am trying to look up a particular wreck and wanted to know if someone could email me a scanned copy of the wreck page! I can't seem to find a copy anywhere.? Even the local library.? I even emailed Lee Spence himself and haven't got a reply yet.? I would be interested in buying it also!

If you do have it either post a reply here or email me at [email protected] and I will tell you which wreck I need.

Thanks,

Robert in SC

B

bigrudi

Try going to the website www.abebooks.com. I found five listings for a book by him but the title is different. This is a website that about 9000 booksellers use to sell their books, so you can click on a particular seller to find out all about the book, and how to buy it. I have never been disappointed using this sight for books to add to my collection.

OP
OP
rgecy

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
Thanks for the link. Yeah, it was printed in 1984 and is limited. If anyone finds a copy for sale or would like to sell their copy, let me know.

Thanks,

Robert in SC

ShipwrecksGuru

Greenie
Jan 14, 2005
Columbia, South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Fisher Research Labs, White's, MineLab, Garrett, AquaScan, etc.
Robert:
I will be glad to xerox the pages you need from my book. I hope to be reprinting all of my books soon.
Best wishes and even more good luck diving. By the way the jug looks great.
Lee

E. Lee Spence
[email protected]

Last edited:
OP
OP
rgecy

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
Thanks Lee,
I appreciate you getting back to me and enjoyed the conversation. I look forward to talking with you some more about some of the other wrecks. Maybe I'll be able to identify the Paddle Wheel.

Thanks Again,

Robert Gecy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread