Looking for "Buddy" in Delawre !

marklw82

Jun 11, 2014
Camden, Delaware
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have posted bout this subject before and I know there are Hunters in Delaware ! I guess everyone has a Hunting Partner, that's all I can figure out ! I am a newbie but love this Sport ! Haven't been on any good digs yet but can't wait. Having a hard time mustering up the courage to go knocking on doors !!! I got myself an Ace 350 a few weeks ago. Not to sure bout joining a local group yet, maybe on down the road a bit. Happy Hunting everyone !

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the beach! If I lived where you live, I would be at the beach! I met a guy who goes down to the Del beaches all the time and finds lots of goodies.. or so he says.. Bigger the houses on the beach the better off you are..
I'd say come on up but it's a long ride for bottle caps and pull tabs.. I haven't found the right spot yet myself. Guy I just talked to yesterday in a school field claims to find old coins in those same fields.. places I would not expect to find large cents and half dimes.. but he has been doing this since the 70s..

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I guess everyone has a Hunting Partner, that's all I can figure out !

No, I for one don't, and I don't want one. Once you put the headphones on, you're alone anyway. Never could understand why people are willing to compromise their secret locations just to have a "buddy" with them.

But I could make an exception if Raquel Welch wanted to go hunting with me.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T Net!
The last forum "Treasurenet by location". Has the states listed click on Delaware see if you can find someone.
Or read thru the threads some people list their state.
GL. HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread