Oct 26, 2011
Hansen, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Whites Spectrum XLT e-series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone!

Well, I've dived back into the world of metal detecting, after takig a break for a number of years. Life just has a way of getting in the way of having a good times, it seems!! Anyways, just wanted to see if there are any other Idaho detectorists out there in my great state of Idaho? I've looked around for any metal detecting groups near me, and have drawn a big, fat NADA. I would love to connect with anyone in Idaho, especially Southern Idaho, near Twin Falls. Hit me up!

DeJa

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Treasurenet :)

OP
OP
mydejavooo

mydejavooo

Oct 26, 2011
Hansen, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wait, there's an Idaho thread? Man, I did NOT see that! Thanks for letting me know!

OP
OP
mydejavooo

mydejavooo

Oct 26, 2011
Hansen, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to Treasurenet :)
Thank you! I signed up waaaaaay back when, and I'm looking forward to getting back into the game. Now I just need to find some guys to go out with, since my son doesn't have much of an interest in the hobby, and neither does my wife.

DeJa

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the year 2000 I was out there in the Murray and Pritchard area.I was going to detect that giant tailing pile . The owner of the store in Pritchard warned me telling me r=that was on prospecting permit areas, He said people out there take it serious if someone searches on there claims. Said i might never be heard from again. I left my detector in my truck and never went back. My main reason to be out there was to hunt deer and elk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread