LOOKING FOR HUNTING BUDDY AND SOMEONE THAT MIGHT CAN HELP ME WITH MY E-TRAC

smokengun45

Tenderfoot
Nov 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,My name is Jason I live in Jefferson City,TN. and love to metal detect. But its know fun by yourself well let me say it could be more fun lol. I just bought me a minelab e-trac and I don't know how to use it yet.So if you hunt with one are every have that would be great. I'm a ex-Police Officer I became disabled a few years back so now I try to stay busy with my detector. So If you live close and want to hunt text or call at 865-253-0595 NO DRUGS sorry

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
smokengun45 said:
Hello,My name is Jason I live in Jefferson City,TN. and love to metal detect. But its know fun by yourself well let me say it could be more fun lol. I just bought me a minelab e-trac and I don't know how to use it yet.So if you hunt with one are every have that would be great. I'm a ex-Police Officer I became disabled a few years back so now I try to stay busy with my detector. So If you live close and want to hunt text or call at 865-253-0595 NO DRUGS sorry

Well the no drugs is a spoiler.

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im too far away...but I can I sell your number to the spammers? Just teasing...Just keep reading on here & you will learn more than it takes to be good at this game!

webatch

Nov 4, 2012
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Compass Challenger X-80
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I told my doctor - I just say "NO" to drugs the doctor says I won't be any fun at least not for very long without my drugs.

Smoken this must be a popular hobby for ex officers have met some others on here. You might try searching for TN at top right of the forum see if you can find some local folks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions