Looking for partner (s)

Welcome to The Net, Lisa. Check with River Rat (Moderator). I think she is from that area. She could put you on possible contacts. TTC

Wish I still lived nearby. I was stationed in ft Polk there and like the state and really miss it :(

I am in Shreveport. Fairly close! What you want to look for?

my son is stationed there now, has on base housing, going to go visit him for a week in april/may, any suggestions where i can md out there? i am big on civil war and old coins if this helps.thanks, leadandbrass.

Bossier CIty here. Msg me with ideas, i just hunt parks and schools so far. born and raised here....but havent gotn any solid leads on old homesteds yet or anywhere to really relic hunt.

I'm in baton rouge!

edit:
My detector is currently in North Carolina, but one area I'd really like to go over one day is the location of Fort Bute. It's a Revolutionary War fortification on the river just south of Baton Rouge that is no longer visible, off of Nicholson Drive. Where the exact location is, is anybody's guess, and I have no idea if anybody has tried any relic hunting around the area, but that would be my first stop!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back