Vermont
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Blisstool LTC64X v3,
Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm looking for some places to hunt in Vermont with my new Garret Ace 150 and Tesoro Vaquero. Any ideas on where would be a good place to hunt in VT? I'm looking to find some civil war relics and maybe some coins and jewelry tomorrow so i'm looking for a place to hunt.

Happy hunting!

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vermont is easy woods ,fields ,cellar holes ,stone walls ,old parks ,churches ,etc etc. Dont expect much in the line of Civil war relics for obvious reasons.

OP
OP
Bitdrop

Bitdrop

Nov 23, 2013
Vermont
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Blisstool LTC64X v3,
Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Vermont is easy woods ,fields ,cellar holes ,stone walls ,old parks ,churches ,etc etc. Dont expect much in the line of Civil war relics for obvious reasons.

Actually just found a civil war relic which is funny :)

wswhiting

Nov 30, 2013
Rogue River, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a B&B about 7 miles outside of Burlington called the Catamount. The house was built in the late 1700s. I think the house was built for the governor's son. One governor of Vermont (the first?) owned a home on the river at the end of the road. Seems like a lot of history in that area and might be a good place to hunt. I'm new at this hobby but I have stayed at the B&B a couple of times and got to talking to the owners.

OP
OP
Bitdrop

Bitdrop

Nov 23, 2013
Vermont
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Blisstool LTC64X v3,
Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There's a B&B about 7 miles outside of Burlington called the Catamount. The house was built in the late 1700s. I think the house was built for the governor's son. One governor of Vermont (the first?) owned a home on the river at the end of the road. Seems like a lot of history in that area and might be a good place to hunt. I'm new at this hobby but I have stayed at the B&B a couple of times and got to talking to the owners.

Sweet! I'll keep that in mind! ( I'm new to detecting as well )

krymesolvr93

Oct 27, 2013
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy neighbor!!! As Gaspipe mentioned, it has that kind of stuff from cellar holes to old parks. But don't forget to check the new stuff as well for jewelry and coins (mostly clad). You can check some lakes during the summer sometime because people have lost things in the water before. GL & HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread