looking to upgrade

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
first off i cant afford a minelab 7000 or a 2300 ,,,,,that be my first and second wish ....im waiting to see reviews about minelab 800 which should be soon ......im looking for all around detector thats good for nuggets and waterproof is a plus . maybe a used PI thats not to expensive, im in black sand areas , minelab 705 and fisher f19 are on the cheap end of the rainbow .....has anyone used minelab 800 in the field,,,, any information would be helpful .. ....:treasurechest:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
to ROBRIEMAN am a treasure hunter with a metal detector ....95% of the time the target i look for is made out of gold ....i dig on all signals (garbage).....so far no treasure i only heard of 3 people here finding anything of big value ....my friend bart hung himself after 20 years of find nothing... i never said gold is plentiful this isnt the land of the down under ....in 20 years i have only heard of one large find with a detector 500 miles away at Taal lake a few fist size nuggets hunting season here been going on for over 1000 years .....i hope one day i can detect in PNG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread