Lost at Barnes Park

idighistory

Feb 19, 2008
Bellaire Michigan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/ Pioneer 202
I was out at Barnes Park in Antrim county, mding, a young couple lost a wedding band, he did, it's gold with white gold in the center with designs printed on the center, did not get the young mans name, got his nuber though. home no. 231-237-4136. cell 350-3020. The item was lost at the bottom of the wooden stairs, about 5 yrds. to the left down to the water in about 5ft. in the water. approx., Thats all info I have, i spent about 1 hr. searching but no luck

mpostma

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2008
East Jordan, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Quattro
So, he is from Charlevoix, at least that is a Charlevoix phone number. Do I understand he may have lost it in the sand on the beach, or in the water? He's not sure which?
I will be down that way on Wed or Thurs, maybe I will have time to take a look.

Did you get to Pellston over the weekend? I had a reunion in Cadilac.

OP
OP
I

idighistory

Feb 19, 2008
Bellaire Michigan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/ Pioneer 202
He's not sure if it was on the beach,or in the water, he figures about 5ft into the water. Never made it to Pellston, had other plans. I'm planning on heading up north when the foilage dies down. some time in the fall, if interested, let me know.

TomNWMI

Feb 5, 2006
NWMI
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Musketeer, Tek G2, Omega and a Fisher ID Edge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll try and get over there tomorrow afternoon or Saturday AM and take a look. I know right where you mean. Will let you guys know how it turns out. Haven't hunted there this year.

Mark, if you can make it tomorrow or Saturday let me know and we can meet up!

I'll check my PM in the morning.

Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread