Lost Dutchman Claims Another Victim

Dan Hughes

Aug 26, 2008
Champaign, IL
Detector(s) used
Several

Even people who know little about treasure hunting have heard of the Lost Dutchman's Mine.

And several people have lost their lives trying to find it.

Just last week, the remains of a treasure hunter who disappeared while searching for the mine three years ago were found in the Superstition Mountains.

Here are parts of some of the 62 different versions of the tale of the Lost Dutchman's Mine, to give you a brief idea of what this is all about.

Listen at http://thetreasurecorner.com.

Last edited:
That has always been an interesting story, but here's my prediction. :tongue3:

Both the Lost Dutchman's Mine and Atlantis will be found on the same day :headbang:

I just wonder which will capture the headlines :dontknow: :tongue3:

Strangely I saw a show on this case about a week he was found...his family didn't have any idea he was into treasure hunting until he came up missing.

Dollars to donuts that same family didn't even know he was missing until he was found too :laughing9:

Strangely I saw a show on this case about a week he was found...his family didn't have any idea he was into treasure hunting until he came up missing.
....... Yes i saw the show also they found him on 11-24-2012 .... And he did keep his activities about treasure hunting all those years from his family......... they had no idea what he did...........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back