Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
======

Paying people for what ? I thought you went alone ?

What "constitutes" a lot of money ? My wife spends a lot of money.

Roger, we are asking you honest questions and based on your responses we give our honest feedback.

Sorry that you cant read everything ive posted. But no, i dont go alone. Some team members only made it half way and i had to walk the rest. On my last trip my step cousin made it to the site with me, but he lied to me about bringing the camera and i disappeared on him about thirty ft away checked the mine and left. He got sick, said i just vanished before his eyes like a "wormhole" and he couldnt find me. The caves are hidden by the way the mine and angles are cut

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
he has been worried about views since he got here...my guess is the more views he gets ...the more chance he has of getting on a reality show

I already got chosen for the reality show Dave. I thank the guests because they arent hating

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those who have trouble reading through all this, I found all the monuments related to this mine outside of the superstition mountains via sat imagery. I also put up proof that capt Pauline Weaver, and the dutchman were in this area, two people that were said to have found the mine

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also showed four pks to the south lining up with the mine and needle to the north via terrain imaging. As one of the clues states. Im currently waiting for a film permit and contract to film this summer for the history channel, So i will not be posting any new info out of respect for the production team. If they fold on my contract signing that would be the only exception

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I also showed four pks to the south lining up with the mine and needle to the north via terrain imaging. As one of the clues states. Im currently waiting for a film permit and contract to film this summer for the history channel, So i will not be posting any new info out of respect for the production team. If they fold on my contract signing that would be the only exception
roger..the clue (if it ever was a valid clue) is on a line where 4 peaks line up as one..in a line with weavers needle....that clue does not fit your area....it couldn't even be bent or twisted to make it fit anywhere near your area:icon_scratch:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
roger..the clue (if it ever was a valid clue) is on a line where 4 peaks line up as one..in a line with weavers needle....that clue does not fit your area....it couldn't even be bent or twisted to make it fit anywhere near your area:icon_scratch:

Not to mention....that the clue has Four Peaks to the North and Weavers Needle to the South....which is opposite to what Roger believes.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also showed four pks to the south lining up with the mine and needle to the north via terrain imaging.

This illustrates another problem with using google earth or even land based observation to look for subjective clues in rocks, mountains, alignment of objects etc: Pareidolia and confirmation bias. We see what we want to see. Faces, animals, the lining up of peaks or rocks etc.

A classic example of Pareidolia is of the "mars face" below:
OIP.jpg

Last edited:

BILL96

Mar 29, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
LST
Roger,
I just can't figure out why you are basing this whole thing on Capt Pauline Weaver. Yes he was a part of the group that developed the La Paz Placers, but it honestly didn't last that long and he moved on to Rich Hill and then down around Prescott and to other parts of AZ. He died a camp Verde, AZ in 1867 apparently dead broke. I will agree that this man was a noted frontiersman and prospector and apparently had a pretty exciting life. But nowhere and I mean nowhere is there any evidence that he located the richest mine in the world. Most of those very early prospectors in AZ were looking for the easy surface placers and when thy were exhausted, thy moved on, an this was the story of Pauline Weaver. He certainly was an active prospector but their is zero evidence or reference of any sort that he found the really, really big one. He was involved in the early workings of Rich Hill and that was a big one, but he even moved on from that once the easy surface gold was gone

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Roger,
I just can't figure out why you are basing this whole thing on Capt Pauline Weaver. Yes he was a part of the group that developed the La Paz Placers, but it honestly didn't last that long and he moved on to Rich Hill and then down around Prescott and to other parts of AZ. He died a camp Verde, AZ in 1867 apparently dead broke. I will agree that this man was a noted frontiersman and prospector and apparently had a pretty exciting life. But nowhere and I mean nowhere is there any evidence that he located the richest mine in the world. Most of those very early prospectors in AZ were looking for the easy surface placers and when thy were exhausted, thy moved on, an this was the story of Pauline Weaver. He certainly was an active prospector but their is zero evidence or reference of any sort that he found the really, really big one. He was involved in the early workings of Rich Hill and that was a big one, but he even moved on from that once the easy surface gold was gone
bill..roger is in line with the hundreds of others that have found a lost mine via google earth....they look online and read up on all the bogus clues that are spread like wildfire and then start trying to make them fit their area...i've seen and met dozens of them around apache junction...they are all broke too:laughing7:

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All that coming from experts who didnt find it?
When you watch the show, see all the skulls from the perelta family, and the gold to boot... Youll still be in denial when the ore matches

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love it how Dave is on the new treasure hunting reality show thread trying to knock down the fact I got chosen by the production team

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you watch the show, see all the skulls from the perelta family,

Skulls, you found human skulls? That's the first you've mentioned that.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
When you watch the show, see all the skulls from the perelta family, and the gold to boot... Youll still be in denial when the ore matches
you take pics of the skulls?....why isn't a team of state archaeologists in there investigating the site?...

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Love it how Dave is on the new treasure hunting reality show thread trying to knock down the fact I got chosen by the production team
there isn't a shred of proof that you were chosen for anything.....unless you have some proof?....

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
if its a reality show those skulls will be made of ceramic...lol

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there isn't a shred of proof that you were chosen for anything.....unless you have some proof?....

In fact you and nobodie keep jumping back between this thread, and the new reality show by chagy. It was a real scout for a production team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread