Not open for further replies.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the most part Dave has been pretty good. I do see hate with saying he sees right through me, because honestly he dont even know me. Ive been helping people, families, friends putting everyone before myself my whole life. Had a wife who was using me for my money for me to find out she was on the needle... Went through amuse, she cheated on me two days after my grandfathers funeral. I lost my car and got put in financial debt because of her. But for someone to say they see right through me, and not even known me. You dont know how many people ive looked after, what ive been through, or what type of person i am to be able to say that

Wow, a bit of humility from Roger Rantz. This is good to see you open up a little! Now, if you'd let that humility extend to your claims about the mine, we'd be much more apt to be curious about what you've found. But i read a few pages back, you were actually claiming, while admitting you are not a miner, without taking any samples, without running any fill, without providing any pictures, without drilling any core samples throughout the mine, that it will be the LARGEST gold producing mine in the world. When you do these things, you undermine any credibility you may have garnered.

Be humble, be grateful, be modest in your claims and you'll gain a following and a lot more interest in your quest.

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to hear about your bad streak there Roger. I still would not classify the posts here as "Hate". Real people with real questions.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Gidday Simon

Sadly I have heard stories like that all too often. However it is not rocket science for many to see what is exactly going to happen next with all of this... I really wish you the very best of luck Roger.

Cheers Crow

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gidday Simon

Sadly I have heard stories like that all too often. However it is not rocket science for many to see what is exactly going to happen next with all of this... I really wish you the very best of luck Roger.

Cheers Crow

And what exactly is going to happen?

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

So far we are 0 for 23,635 in which a thread was started claiming that, without a doubt, without fail, without question, I, and I alone solved the great Treasure Legend of ________. With those claims too, all had one thing in common, none of the claims were verifiable and not ONE of them has ever shown the great riches they "found". This thread too will die a slow death, but it's great entertainment while it lasts.

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
those reality tv production companies are a parasitic entity that will suck you dry and then drop you like a hot potato....if you really do have a contract with them be prepared to be dragged through the mud

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
those reality tv production companies are a parasitic entity that will suck you dry and then drop you like a hot potato....if you really do have a contract with them be prepared to be dragged through the mud

I think some people are going to be sucked dry when its proven without a doubt 100% that I found it. As far as being dragged through the mud, i assure you Im built for that and ill pick myself up. But atleast they gave me an opportunity, and have been respectful throughout my interaction with them. They havent lost my respect, like some of yall have

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think some people are going to be sucked dry when its proven without a doubt 100% that I found it.

And you think a few minute spot on a reality TV show will accomplish this?

You're making it like you're going to be the next Josh Gates, or Parker Schnabel. You'll be a bit piece in one show.

Name one Reality Show where they Solved the Legend? Even one?

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I think some people are going to be sucked dry when its proven without a doubt 100% that I found it. As far as being dragged through the mud, i assure you Im built for that and ill pick myself up. But atleast they gave me an opportunity, and have been respectful throughout my interaction with them. They havent lost my respect, like some of yall have
this is your first go around...see how you feel about them in a year...you are a complete newbie...you know nothing about mining or treasure hunting...most people on this forum have been mining for years...all of them tried to teach you a few things but you don't listen...respect is earned..not given

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
==========

Funny you should ask Roger. Many on TNET have had a show. As a matter of fact, you cut down a couple guys who ACTUALLY were on "Legend of the Superstition Mountains". And a funny thing is one has actually posted here on your thread.

I cut down a few "extras" on "legends of the superstition Mountains" that explains everything. Im curious where Ron Feldman is... Arcana already made an appearance. Some extras from a show etc...

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cut down a few "extras" on "legends of the superstition Mountains" that explains everything. Im curious where Ron Feldman is... Arcana already made an appearance. Some extras from a show etc...

You'll just be an extra too. You won't be the one leading, nor will you have any control over the narrative or plot. Your part might even end up on the cutting room floor and that's even assuming it even materializes. You have no contract, no film date, no permit, no production crew on site etc etc.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GoDeep id like to thank you for your daily view, and your 24 hour surveillance

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'll just be an extra too. You won't be the one leading, nor will you have any control over the narrative or plot. Your part might even end up on the cutting room floor and that's even assuming it even materializes. You have no contract, no film date, no permit, no production crew on site etc etc.

So they were extras?

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
ron is probably home right now..lol

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread