Lost Gold? Supersticious Mountains? Need help? Map with cactus?

paratrooper

Sep 20, 2004
Kingman AZ
Buck said:
I read The Book and thought that it was pure fiction and a lot B.S. I do owe copy and it is up for SALE >:(Buck

You have learned a "life lesson". Those that can .....do . Those that cannot ......teach . Those that cannot do or teach ....... become critics . Those that don't even have a clue .... write a book about it .

Saryion

Greenie
Jun 17, 2004
Not to get religious in any way, really, but if you're right paratrooper, then what about the "bible." People probably did it, and taught it, yet still became critics. I mean everyone's a critic, regardless of pretenses. Anyone who says they aren't, to me, believes that the Idea of liking and not liking something...mean nothing. It could be expressed in way...action, writing, senses, etc... Interest is the energizer.

Saryion

G

goldchuck

Buck, how much you want for the book? Charlie

Hank

Oct 25, 2004
Charlotte,NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, BH, Tesoro, et al
Darren in NC said:
Just curious...if you don't care to look for it, why do you need to see a copy of the map before sharing info?

LOL..........she wants to know where she is ......or isn't..... Superstition Mtn.....in Arizona...

N

neil

Hey, I'll go. I am one of those people who can see ghosts and energy type things. (for real) I'll handle the ghosts, if someone finds the treasure. Gayle (neils old aunt)

Hank

Oct 25, 2004
Charlotte,NC
Detector(s) used
Saryion said:
Let's just say you actually were able to get a hold to "the" map.? People have either died trying to "find" the gold, or died keeping it a secret.? Wonder if there are actually Aztecs still there?? Maybe there's a legacy still lingering around.? Remember we're talking energy here, energy can't dissappear, it only changes.? Seriously, maybe the Aztecs still remain.? Anything is possible.

Saryion

Is"The Age of Reason"? a fanciful dream or myth......or have the keepers of certain institutions abandoned their duties?

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Black Beard said:
I have been in the Supers, that's where I took the photo of the Horse from Santa Fe that you see to the left of my post. I live in Tucson and only get there once in a blue moon. That doesn't matter though. The Peralta Stone Maps have the "key" as you can tell by my Thumbnail photo. I have many more complete photos of the amazing symbols and signs off the stone maps. I have even solved the riddle of the text code in the stone maps.

This One FootPath it is Dangerous
I am 18 places
Follow the Map
Follow the Heart

That is just the English translation of the Spanish writing in the map. The Spanish Letters of the written words contain the "Key" to the final instructions.

The Symbolism of the map is closely related to history and religion.

The Horse From Santa Fe is the map on the back side of the Priest Map. That is where the Light Sun Symbol came from. By following the maps I was able to find the Gold Mine and Vault.

I have claims on one of the Gold Mines and plan to file on others. I carry a big Colt 45 into the Mountains an I'm not afraid to use it if threatened.

If you are interested in talking with me about your Map I know I can solve it.

Black Beard Hey old one I am still waiting for you to translation on the markers that I told you about Buck

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
paratrooper said:
Buck said:
I read The Book and thought that it was pure fiction and a lot B.S. I do owe copy and it is up for SALE >:(Buck

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? You have learned a "life lesson". Those that can .....do . Those that cannot ......teach . Those that cannot do or teach ....... become critics . Those that don't even have a clue .... write a book about it .
Meaning what oh great master ??? ??? ??? :-\Buck

WyDiablo

Greenie
Aug 23, 2004
The mine or lost mine that you are referring too is in Az......

But its also on Federal land also and the Gov. "WILL NOT" let any one "DIG" for the mine. And if its is found the Gov stated that
it will become property of the US Gov. I have already researched and also hunted for this mine and was also approached many times by persons unknown (US treasury Guys I think) while on my many trips there.

HH Chalagi

chuckered

Sep 18, 2004
bremerton washington
I've always been amazed that where ever there is treasure it seems that where it is turns into a state park, federal park, wildlife preserve, military reservation, or something so the government ends up with control of it some how. You don't think it was planed that way do you???????

Saryion

Greenie
Jun 17, 2004
Ok...It seems as though Superstition Mountain rouses all sorts of angles in belief...so who's right or wrong...

We can base our belief on a book, something we've done, something that was taught,? some insightful knowledge, or someone elses imposed views.? I think that the point is this, should we care or should we not?? ?If we do, why not be alittle accepting of others knowledge (beliefs), right or wrong.? It's that what this site is for, passing along information and maybe learning something?? If not, then be more constructive about it. Maybe I'm wrong...

Saryion

Oh and by the way, Buck, Paratrooper was agreeing with you.

WyDiablo

Greenie
Aug 23, 2004
Re: In reference to the above treasure.........

There isn't "ANY" known maps to the loaction of this treasure. But there are tons of fake maps that people have made up. But the Dutchman did leave some very interesting details about his claim and he did pass them on to his sister and she searched very hard and never found his wealth.

HH Chalagi

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Saryion said:
Ok...It seems as though Superstition Mountain rouses all sorts of angles in belief...so who's right or wrong...

We can base our belief on a book, something we've done, something that was taught,? some insightful knowledge, or someone elses imposed views.? I think that the point is this, should we care or should we not?? ?If we do, why not be alittle accepting of others knowledge (beliefs), right or wrong.? It's that what this site is for, passing along information and maybe learning something?? If not, then be more constructive about it.? Maybe I'm wrong...

Saryion
I am sorry I must have read message wrong ;D Iam sorry troop :-\ Buck

Oh and by the way, Buck, Paratrooper was agreeing with you.

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Re: The mine or lost mine that you are referring too is in Az......

WyDiablo said:
But its also on Federal land also and the Gov. "WILL NOT" let any one "DIG" for the mine. And if its is found the Gov stated that
it will become property of the US Gov. I have already researched and also hunted for this mine and was also approached many times by persons unknown (US treasury Guys I think) while on my many trips there.

HH Chalagi If you are soo good about reading all treasure maps and what not why havn't you answered mine ??? ??? ??? ??? Hope to hear soon :-\

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
the History Channel did a whole program on this so-called lost mine. People have lost their lives searching for it and people have wasted their lives searching for it.

Personally I believe this whole story is much like the Beale Treasure - a hoax. The Dutchman was probably just like Smagel and no more gave the truth out about where - than he made a map for someone to find it.

If you go out there - plan on packing a gun and don't go alone. There's some real nuts who think they are a hairsbreath from finding it, and after spending all that time wondering in desert in the sun - it does something funny to your head.

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Ocean7 said:
the History Channel did a whole program on this so-called lost mine. People have lost their lives searching for it and people have wasted their lives searching for it.

Personally I believe this whole story is much like the Beale Treasure - a hoax. The Dutchman was probably just like Smagel and no more gave the truth out about where - than he made a map for someone to find it.

If you go out there - plan on packing a gun and don't go alone. There's some real nuts who think they are a hairsbreath from finding it, and after spending all that time wondering in desert in the sun - it does something funny to your head. Amen TO THAT BRO> :-\Buck

Hank

Oct 25, 2004
Charlotte,NC
Detector(s) used
Ocean7 said:

If you go out there - plan on packing a gun and don't go alone. There's some real nuts who think they are a hairsbreath from finding it, and after spending all that time wondering in desert in the sun - it does something funny to your head.

Your assumptions sound plausible and reasonable.? Read some of the contributions around here....and you'll find similar parallels....without the effects of the "sun". ;)

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Thank you ww I think that this will help for I have encounter quite a few signs I have sent you a pm on the matter Buck ;D

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
;D Hey!
I sure hate to throw a " monkey wrench " into all of this Fancy talking about Arizona, Lost Dutchman Mine, energys and spooks and etc.....
? ;D? But!
Did you guys know that? ::)? ?THERE IS ?? ::)?? A Superstition Mnt. in California!
? ?Just! How in the world? ???? did this conversation become so twisted !
Just goes to show, that this, moving the Mountains from California over to Arizona!

? ? :)? Is a perfect example...? :)
How and why? treasure stories become so confused and leads become so hard to follow!
The? ;) LADY mentioned that the mnts, were in California.
And! There are Superstition Mnts. in Southern Calif.
? ???? Why did you have to move them 600 miles away to Arizona?? ???
So! Why didn't you believe her?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread