lost Yamashita gold of WW2 starts Tonight on History Channel 10PM Eastern

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
TINPAN pigeons didn't sing like some americans did (no names mentioned to long a list ) ... I had my grand daughter do a search on line and she found a better picture of the pyramid have u seen it yet ??( remember it could be a internet decoy or hit by a 200 lbs of tnt that inside 1000 pounder with no cheeze ) that not what i remember so this is not the same site ... this is either ancient or a homemade on site crude looking tank trap rules out british factory made (funny each picture seen looks different ) ... tinpan i want to thank u again i read a few pages of the later tank war in luzon it take me weeks of reading info to get a real good picture ...i seen the type 95 and 97 diesel 17.4 tons ..220 total ...and the 59.. m4 shermans ( the model u mentioned M3 wasn't mentioned but i believe u ) it showed lots of photos of the terrain and they were real ....it mentions the japanese tank was no match ...to me a tank worthless in the jungle ....the japanese had the wrong weapons for a defensive war that what i seen ....no fuel gasoline best anti tank weapon in the jungle (gasoline for planes only i don't remember about diesel ) ...i guess the positive attitude with no defeat doesn't work when your on the run with no food and low on supplies ...at least i now know more of the time line of the fighting which i never researched up there in luzon ...how much reading would it take for me to read years...she also found a map 1945 NGS i seen the battles of Panupdupan and HAPID were in this area and very important to this story

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TINPAN pigeons didn't sing like some americans did (no names mentioned to long a list ) ... I had my grand daughter do a search on line and she found a better picture of the pyramid have u seen it yet ??( remember it could be a internet decoy or hit by a 200 lbs of tnt that inside 1000 pounder with no cheeze ) that not what i remember so this is not the same site ... this is either ancient or a homemade on site crude looking tank trap rules out british factory made (funny each picture seen looks different ) ... tinpan i want to thank u again i read a few pages of the later tank war in luzon it take me weeks of reading info to get a real good picture ...i seen the type 95 and 97 diesel 17.4 tons ..220 total ...and the 59.. m4 shermans ( the model u mentioned M3 wasn't mentioned but i believe u ) it showed lots of photos of the terrain and they were real ....it mentions the japanese tank was no match ...to me a tank worthless in the jungle ....the japanese had the wrong weapons for a defensive war that what i seen ....no fuel gasoline best anti tank weapon in the jungle (gasoline for planes only i don't remember about diesel ) ...i guess the positive attitude with no defeat doesn't work when your on the run with no food and low on supplies ...at least i now know more of the time line of the fighting which i never researched up there in luzon ...how much reading would it take for me to read years...she also found a map 1945 NGS i seen the battles of Panupdupan and HAPID were in this area and very important to this story

The map they showed last night Placed the Pyramid on the Side of a Mountain.
Now I'm not A military person,
& don't pretend. But do Tanks ride up the side of mountains ?

I would think tanks were used on Flat Ground, Not chasing armies up
mountain roads etc.

the Tank Roads Near me are all on Level Ground

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
JEFF i had my grand daughter post in a new thread info look new thread in philippines ...My guess the side facing tokyo so he could stay in touch with rose ... just think 911 fake news cell phone stories ,,,well today 2019 in that area do cell phones work with high steep mountains .. the manual shows the weapons used and the other one know your enemies its about radios specs

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I tried to point out in that area water (mud) and jungle a tanks biggest enemy ...but going up a steep incline straight up no ... look at the anti tank weapons in that manual is that bottle one of them,, might be or a beer bottle

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Msoloman your 1000% right if this is real there be a guy there watching every move they make from the PNM or PNP......... what DU30 say shoot them on site ....have a laugh maybe they find some old wine bottles up 50 feet not down .....NO permit the PNP or mayor will be after u i know first hand been there

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stand By my Belief that Besides the Lost Treasures of Egypt, & Lost Treasures of the maya,

I Believe this one will also find Treasure. Whether it will be Yamashita Treasure or Older in Season 1.
My guess There will not be a Season 2 So they have to do it or give up.
and move to another Treasure..
We'll see if I get to say "I told ya So" or "I was wrong." :coffee2:

as for Government Officials, It's a TV Production All are paid By Commercials.
& No law suits for injuries !!!
Anything they Find Stays in the Country Free of Charge.
Why wouldn't they Permit them ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could easily see the Gorilla Face they were referring to.
as for if it was Natural or Carved it's hard to say.
But the teeth were Obvious enough to have possibly been Carved.

As for Timing, Last Episode.

even if they Lucked out 10 Minutes in,
The Big scam as Always is Screw around all Season
to make the Advertisers Happy

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I didn't see part 2 yet not shown on fake tube yet so they showed the water falls (water trap laughing ) ..this is the gorilla site ?? is this a comedy show or viewers have been drinking to much beer na beer ..So msolomon they showed real government officials ( are u sure they were the real thing ) So you think DU30 is the new Marcos just from a different island ...I have a question did this comedy show ever show a shovel or anyone digging yet ...because it possible if that metal detector had no batteries and they had no shovels no permit is needed they are only tourists on a hike taking a look ....So if people see a gorilla or is that the general ?? is this a alien site or the ancient people were to java or PNG ?? I hope they prove the general slept there and may be eat there so jeff right its a real site ...

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to point out Marcos got (xkickbacksx) he was called a 10 % guy all over the Philippines #1 Treasure hunter self proclaimed by his rights as king ...and what his uncle sam gave him close to a billion 1970s greenbacks .. Now DU30 the dirty harry of the Philippines THE 15% guy due to inflation is #2 Treasure hunter you ever see how he lives ? what i seen which i think its real hes just dirty harry style ...this is 2019 not 1972 ,,Roxas story sounded real to me i believed it but what i learned in the last week supports roxas was just a thief (aka locksmith) ...Marco was the greatest treasure hunter of all times ...we all know you show it you lose it ...

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could easily see the Gorilla Face they were referring to.
as for if it was Natural or Carved it's hard to say.
But the teeth were Obvious enough to have possibly been Carved.

As for Timing, Last Episode.

even if they Lucked out 10 Minutes in,
The Big scam as Always is Screw around all Season
to make the Advertisers Happy

Hi Jeff , Only someone who puts the contents of Old Spice bottles in their coffee and uses a plastic gold pan as a coffee table would watch this sort of production in the first place . Old Spice taste nice with donuts? TP

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Tinpan had my grand daughter find this https://usacac.army.mil/cac2/cgsc/carl/wwiispec/number34.pdf and https://www.history.navy.mil/resear...panese-radio-communications-cincpoa-5-45.html .....it shows anti tank weapons and all the specs i noticed early period m3 later period m4 ....and the other ones " know your enemy" about the specs of the radios used ....the hikers say that they can see the ocean from that area so i guess what you said might be right its a mile high view i hope they look up for tunnels and shafts

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tinpan had my grand daughter find this https://usacac.army.mil/cac2/cgsc/carl/wwiispec/number34.pdf and https://www.history.navy.mil/resear...panese-radio-communications-cincpoa-5-45.html .....it shows anti tank weapons and all the specs i noticed early period m3 later period m4 ....and the other ones " know your enemy" about the specs of the radios used ....the hikers say that they can see the ocean from that area so i guess what you said might be right its a mile high view i hope they look up for tunnels and shafts

Hi Coast Watcher 's WW 2 ship and aircraft identification manual includes pigeons . Radio signal or a transmission tower will give up a hidden location . But a messenger pigeon will not. TP

Tanks can get up hills and high ground using military engineering .mobility is harder to pinpoint and destroy than a fixed position .

Last edited:

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi , Metal Detected a 1810 American Coastal Whale Watchers Camp on an island off the coast of Australia in the Southern Ocean about 10 years ago. Would like another history lesson from your past ? TP

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Tinpan your right as always ... but i seen that radio in negros ....it was used to listen to rose i though you could only be traced when u transmitted ( maybe they did move around site to site like in negros ) ,,,,Those birds couldn't of flew that fast from Tokyo to tell him to quit could they (joke) ..tinpan i know u know your tank warfare and radios but how many viewers know what u know ....my past is N.Y.C construction related up to totally fake news 911 ...In the PHILIPPINES it is hobby hunting treasure sites for my son and a few other hunters ...Am more interested in your thoughts i seen to many ancient signs used as scams to rip off investors ... I like to hear more of what u know of this area what i said is what i found in the last week with help from my grand daughter and her great grand mother lived here 98 years ( and as sharp as a sword )

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
i have a question for tinpan or other members ......The word guerrilla as what my dad friend said was the ones that fought in the central and north parts of the Philippines in the jungle as the cowards stayed back ...could this gorilla face be one of them a "HUK" ...PAUL told me a army of 10,000 of them and about 200 x-japanese were in the area of baguio were he killed one in i think 1946 -1947 please don't hold me to this as a fact but i think paul was a honest guy i know it was after the war was over ...Hukhalahap rebellion is what my grand daughter found which sounds south west of this t.v site to me ...I seen a small ape they are in south east asia it looks like a smaller gorilla face may be those tv people just used the wrong name but ape in the Philippines maybe a amomongo or monkey no apes i know of ...if thats a amomong face then its ancient ...

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if I'm right on the Gorilla Face being carved, it's Ancient. I Would believe only Ancient Peoples
carved in Rocks. They didn't have spray Paint. or Police.
Nothing at all to do with WW2 except could be a Location Marker, by anyone who sees it.
at least as long as it exists .
Like If you want to find the KFC, Go past the Walmart & Turn at the McDonalds.

The Japanese wouldn't have taken the Time to Divert the Falls & Carve a Gorilla in the side of
the falls to mark a Treasure site, in the heat of war.
But they may have noticed the Curious Figure in the falls & Remembered it.

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
MT NAPULAUAN PEAK is 8667 feet am guessing this pyramid stone about 1 mile up .....On a different island I took my grand daughter today on a 10 mile trek on the 1945 trail that was used to defend a outpost called forbidden hill section where about 500 soldiers gave there lives out of about 1500 she took a good look its 4000 feet high view it only has one trail to the top ....a large tank trap might of worked if it was dense jungle ( which it wasn't in 1945 )...no jungle one wouldn't be enough ...she told me you have to be crazy to try to drive a tank up there its to steep ( i told her it could be done but in open terrain it would be suicide ). I told her only planes p-38 , naval gun fire and ground troops attacked this hill top 35 died ..The Japanese moved to avoid naval gun fire and p-38 to dense jungle and a hand dug cave ..she was never up there before . you can see 6 different islands with field glasses on a clear day ...am glad to see that members realize that these objects could be ancient native or even chinese ...

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What was that type of metal detector they unfolded to locate items ?

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What was that type of metal detector they unfolded to locate items ?

By Color (blue), Looked like a Minelab to me

possibly Minelab SDC 2300 https://www.detectorprospector.com/...lab-sdc-2300-waterproof-gold-nugget-detector/

sdc2300-animation.gif

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Had my grand daughter do a quick check on gorilla face petroglyphs....Me and my grand daughter have seen a few times many wild monkeys in the jungle very close to a city in the Philippines and they are still common on many islands ...Am only guessing but in 1945 in the jungles of luzon there had to be many many monkeys ...she did a quit check of petroglyphs and monkey face are common ...Native monkey (saru) (has a japanese symbol) live in japan ...gorilla are very rare only in africa ...she asked me if its japanese made from what the treasure hunters say y didn't they use there symbol language that nobody would understand i told her because the native people didn't know the japanese language ...she said this is that stupid i said probably ...she a fast learner

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions