lost Yamashita gold of WW2 starts Tonight on History Channel 10PM Eastern

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Jeff does that detector have a removable battery ? i could look it up but i guess it does ( not made by apple )...joke how they get that on the plane at the airport oh i forgot they took the bus like i did or left the battery behind ...i thought no lithium batteries on planes ok they bought it in clark and took the bus i guess since metal detectors are watched for at airports ...

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know BD_ I Would imagine it has to at least have a Rechargeable.

Besides My Guess Big Production Companies Don't get much Flack,
Unless Travailing to Countries that Fear the U.S.' spies

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I did a fast check on that one u showed am guessing No because its for underwater use didn't say so its like a apple ...I like MINELAB DETECTORS #1 for nuggets ..I can't say for there flight over ...but all the years here they look for trouble( money or the idem ) Cebu , clark , noy noy , long list ...once i had some old clothes in my luggage i went threw JFK , HKG , NOY NOY , Cebu ..i got home my gurl found a old cartridge in the pocket ...I could of got a few years in jail in hong kong and deported here ...A canadian had a round planted in his bag last stop ( how could he get threw 3 other airports ) and is still in trouble ...to all members warning be careful with your carry ons ... ive been searched many many times for drugs .. I would recommend a detector that uses 9 volt battery ( that can be removed easy to buy here ) P.I that the shape of a box maybe that y the airport didn't notice that model in the luggage ??? what i seen if a object looks strange they check IED have been used on all islands not just the war island of the far south

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
are Dead Rechargeables an Issue for flying ?

Perhaps Drain 'em then Charge before use ?

Of course I'm sure all Countries sell Batteries.
All ya need is an empty Battery Pack Really

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi sd 2300 is compact and much less of a burden to carry in thick tropical under grow and hiking up hill . The marker could be for a mass Japanese war grave. In the heat of the tropics the dead are buried as soon as possible due the health risk to others. Allied forces had nicnames for the Japanese like 'Monkey' Nip and others. TP

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Jeff if it says lithium it spells trouble .....and u say all countries sell batteries your right ... But try to find a unique camera or medal detector battery only places i know for a Minelab is in clark and cebu and they say out of stock ...After this show starts the next gold rush minelab sales will sky rocket here ...I only hope viewers buy the gpx 5000 with a large coil not this model enless they are like my son in the sea only ... and who knows may be that the right model if i remember those maps i look at.. theirs a lake ( great landmark ) in that area good site for treasure oh i forgot they wouldn't want one without water traps and poison gas and other ancient markers ...And for you lazy beach hunters most of the beaches have been hunted millions of times in the last 74 years

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Tinpan joke your bad for business :notworthy::notworthy: tinpan 100% RIGHT the place I earlier mentioned has a section not far called the stair hill where they buried there dead lots of markers but no pyramid ones or ancient ones ...Seen lots of young dumb and soon to go broke hunters there ...

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's all what i was wondering. Thanks Mister Jeff :)

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I could be wrong about markers ....but the facts i know and seen just in one area say .....1000 troops far back in the jungle for over 4 months in a area of 400 square miles stories over all the years total over 100 markers easy ....all the ones i looked at close up or in photos to me look ancient ...only one i seen was japanese made the ones in the grave yard i know are japanese made but i never go looking in that area i climbed the 300 stairs and thats as far as i go ....so the amount of markers in this show not unbelievable with 50,000 troops in the area for years .... so tinpan u think they are all japanese made markers ....i 100% agree if that a tank trap it made by the japanese ...but that gorilla face and those rock ones fat chance ...tan pan that tank trap u think that cement or a rock that was shaped to be used as a tank trap ????:notworthy:

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Of the many photos i seen of that pyramid rock is it possible the ancient people ,the chinese , or the japanese had a large rock in the way of there only trail that was heading toward the top ...forget that eye witness he could be in bohol all we know ....what i know and what i seen in those hiking sites its a steep mountain and to get heavy materials to the top would be hard next to impossible ....A very large rock u need a drill and dynamite ... forget war weapons ,,,in the Philippines they used fire and cold water to remove rocks am not joking even in 2019 ...the shape to me rules out fire method ...its cement over a big rock or hand chiseled or blasted ( what are they all acting stupid ) may be since the war was going bad they just gave up on the road . No drill holes or half moon holes , chisel marks , cement finish ...The road to baguio took a few years and 3 different engineers to go up about 4000 feet ...the witness doesn't mention crawler tractors thousands of troops building a road in the middle of no where to what up a mile ...Roads 1 mile high are not common if there no good reason .. (A very large tunnel was discovered in the 1990s in Brooklyn it was a long forgotten project from the early 1800s it was to go to Manhattan funding ran out so they quit ) ...did any see how far it was to a drivable road ?After she did some research of the hiking web sites and the 2 sites my grand daughter has been at one site 4000 feet the other one Mt Kanlaon which is 8087 feet tall the ruff dirt road goes up about 1 mile ....she believes in 1945 it would of been impossible to go any higher then a mile in that amount of time 9 months ....what she seen in these 3 similar places of how steep they are ...and she knows it took years to build the road to baguio ... we all know u have to research this for a long time she said she seen a paved road 3 miles from the top 2019 i don't have a good map of this exact spot from 1945 ....that 2nd show did anyone see how far they are from a road ? maybe from what i seen other places it just got to steep so they gave up at that rock ... ...there no mention of mining ..i know on other islands mines have been forgotten with time i know few real cases ..So y did someone build that dead end road ???? I want to point out she knows the language i don't so local news she understands i don't ....i also want to point out that veggie farming works best at 3000 to 5000 feet i guess the temp and sunlight reasons i noticed a pattern that these expert treasure hunters over looked that y the ancient trails end at this height

Last edited:

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tinpan joke your bad for business :notworthy::notworthy: tinpan 100% RIGHT the place I earlier mentioned has a section not far called the stair hill where they buried there dead lots of markers but no pyramid ones or ancient ones ...Seen lots of young dumb and soon to go broke hunters there ...

Hi, i,m bad for business . This can be solved pay me to help or pay me to be quite . Free treasure without digging a single hole . Third option I got enough teeth into this story to find the treasure for myself. First rule of treasurehunter never show and tell until you have the loot TP

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
TINPAN remember i wanted to pick 3 members to be on future crew of that t.v #1 pick was u #2 pick was tom #3 pick was jeff he knows where the tomb is now

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Tinpan i know your holding out and just waiting for this show to end with sad faces i realize u don't want to answer questions well don't worry am to old and my son has no interests on land ...but thanks at least i now know #1 thinks there a possible treasure in luzon

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Tinpan i want to say am sorry if i offended u in anyway and now that i realize that u are serious about hunting in Luzon i will no longer post anything here related to this area once again sorry your the real deal am only hobby .

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tinpan i want to say am sorry if i offended u in anyway and now that i realize that u are serious about hunting in Luzon i will no longer post anything here related to this area once again sorry your the real deal am only hobby .

Hi , I was merely trying to help you and i have no interest in the Philippines . I have my interest TP

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Tinpan :occasion14: And there u had me believing for a minute u were guarding this site (joke) and i was a pirate (joke) ..am going to tell u who my favorite war heroes are i know u know ...i remember a place just like whats in this t.v show its a trail like in the show tropical rain forest and mean mean as it gets ... this tv film was real it showed some 5 star that i hate but the philiphines worship him ...well it shows him giving out metals to braviest men ever to walk the earth .... i forget how many men maybe 9 .... i seen in a photo not in this film one guy that probably got killed had a thompson in a photo i knew british .303 were normal issue ...well i know u know the guys and the # am sorry i forgot ( i lost where i parked my motorcycle many time in one week am bad with short term less then 10 years ) ....well that places in luzon is as close to that place in PNG as u can get ... I only hope this show proves something which i don't think it will ...I want to know how the general knew to give up am researching it now with felix ....on other islands someone japanese with a white flag talked them out ...I hope in the short time i have left i get answers and may be able to show my son it just a waste time because to him its no hobby hes a pirate( and he might make me walk the plank)

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I just got back from a friends place he show me a japanese field radio and how it works we had a talk about where he found the radio and what its range was ....so i now seen how the general stayed in contact with japan ... he also answered questions about a site am looking at now ......I asked him if he seen a monkey marker he show me 2 different sites that me and my grand daughter have been in the past photos of the monkey marker ( i told him i seen the same marker in peru and equador ) he told me to believe what i want to believe ....the monkey facing the treasure is what he said ... He been hunting for over 50 years he showed me many photos of markers ....He ask me did i ever hear the story of the golden buddha i said yes he asked what i heard then he told me what he heard ... they didn't match as always ...His story a little different he told me that my other friend (late ) never found it ... i told him some friend he was he never told me he was looking for it ...my same friend (late) told me another hunter found it ... well since me and my son don't care .... believe what u want the story goes there was 15 golden buddha and one them still in negros i research this for countless years i could never find any proof but many hunters have spent a life time looking ...Not me i believe its .00001% possible ...I told him i have doubts now on Roxas story now i asked him does he believe if the big treasures are real after 50 years of searching he said he still believes ... he seen more real markers then i did he told me most of them are telling directions which i agree ..He also showed me many pictures of sites as always many other hunters have been there before in the past ...this guy a expert best i ever meet and i trust him ...He my source for any questions i don't need the internet ...I asked if he seen this new show he said no what for ...I asked what he thought they moved the buddha with he told me they might of dragged it on a sled with 4 caribous or lots of humans ....no crawler tractor he just laughed .. that show looks more and more stupid ...lets see u want the site a secret so u make a road for trucks and mark it with lots of markers a lake or a mine shaft not good enough with a simple map

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
After spending lots of time with Allen (late) he showed me photos of petroglyphs that he found in his 20 years of searching for them at elevations 3000 to 6000 feet on a island that tops out at 8000 feet and what i seen with my own eyes and on the internet ...And all the photos my friend that treasure hunted for 50 years ....I don't know who to believe is it a marker or ancient that monkey face ...its hard for to believe the monkey face that is seen at lots of Yamashita sites on different islands ( similar elevations ) and other countries were there native monkeys like peru and equador is a marker ...has anyone ever seen a monkey face petroglyph in japan ? To me the symbol be easier then making a face in rock.... at least this site its the first the monkey face is in a waterfalls never seen that before ...Did the show say how far its from the pyramid ? oh ask the hikers they know the story from the tourist site they booked to visit the ad said "look for YAMASHITA treasure on your trek to the top " ...I guess the story of that eye witness was wrong no one knows ,,,, someone told me that treasure was found by the tigers that marcos sent there ....

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
IM just to old i just remembered something i mentioned earlier BAMBANG ....BAMBANG is the base for the GOLDEN LILY PROJECT 1942 TO 1945 and what i mentioned earlier a division of troops ( my freind said this yesterday ) ,,,, BAMBANG is famous for caverns , charcoal drawings and stone age tools just got this from the tourist site ....IS this show here or its showing the 20 sites in that rice area ....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread