Louisville, Ky Detectorist (Wanting To Meet Others)

Wanting to meet others in Louisville & Jefferson County

• Total voters

KLLJr

Greenie
Mar 7, 2013
Lexington, KY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just moved to Louisville from Indiana anybody want to meet up and hunt. Been detecting over 20 yrs I know a few deceent places.

Hello and welcome to Louisville.

I am also a newby to L'ville. I have recently started hunting but not up to date on where in this area to go. I'm in the Fern Creek area and would like to meet others to learn more.

Can pretty much go anytime during the week after 5 and can go weekends.

Thanks.
Ken

matrix master DBA

Jan 29, 2008
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Mxt Pro + Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Ken, I'm kinda in the same boat. I've been to a couple soccer fields and some tot lots. I like hunting with others its fun to see what everybody finds. I will try and find somewhere to hunt I like to hunt old abandon homesites .

KLLJr

Greenie
Mar 7, 2013
Lexington, KY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Ken, I'm kinda in the same boat. I've been to a couple soccer fields and some tot lots. I like hunting with others its fun to see what everybody finds. I will try and find somewhere to hunt I like to hunt old abandon homesites .

I'm trying to locate places like that too.. I'm thinking of just taking a drive out in the country one day.

matrix master DBA

Jan 29, 2008
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Mxt Pro + Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I find anything I will let you know. If you find somewhere and need someone to hunt with just let me know

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Petrie - Hey, did my dad and I meet you at the dig in Lexington last weekend? I live in the Fern Creek area of Louisville.

No it wasn't me!! I didn't get to make it! Anyhow happy hunting now that it's warming up

loose change

Greenie
May 16, 2013
Thanks Matrix, would like to meet some one with some experience to go hunting some time. I'm very new with a cheap starter Detecter. I would like to learn some tricks of the trade before I invest more $$.

TreasureBoog

Tenderfoot
Oct 26, 2013
Hey I'm Dennis! From Louisville but live in Lexington. If anyone wants to partner up, I'm free after 5pm weekly and off every weekend. (859) 494-8487 text preferred

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread