Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
NHBandit:

Dave44's post was a lie. He claimed I wrote that - and I didn't. That's called a "fact."

Did I call him a liar? Nope. That would be an insult - against the rules.

Failure III.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
NHBandit:

Dave44's post was a lie. He claimed I wrote that - and I didn't. That's called a "fact."

Did I call him a liar? Nope. That would be an insult - against the rules.

Failure III.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo
LoL... you asked Dave44 "did you lie" then you answered your own question "yep" and now you deny that you "called" him a liar in a cheap sleazy way of trying to skirt the rules. Hopefully one of the mods will see through that and correct you... I suppose in your world this.."Dave44's post was a lie" is not the same as calling Dave a liar either. What a hoot you are.. You should be a politician

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Chad:

Nope. You are the quickest person here on TN to scream "LIE!" And you are often wrong about that.

From the wildly librul Washington Times:

By Stephen Dinan
-

The Washington Times

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Powered by tax increases and deep budget cuts that held spending in check, the federal deficit dropped to $680 billion in fiscal year 2013, according to a Treasury Department report Wednesday that marks the first subtrillion-dollar deficit since President Obama took office.

The deficit is less than half the record $1.413 trillion figure Mr. Obama and President George W. Bush shared in fiscal year 2009 [emphasis added], and it comes out to a little more than 4 percent of the economy as measured by gross domestic product.

That is still higher than economists say is healthy , but it’s far more manageable than at the height of the recession.

The Treasury numbers show the government achieved a major landmark by cutting overall spending $83 billion, down to $3.454 trillion.
It’s the second consecutive year that overall spending dropped — a feat the government hasn’t managed since 1953 to 1955.

Read more: Federal deficit dips below $1 trillion for first time in Obama's tenure - Washington Times

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

You still don't get it.

The debt BEFORE Obama got into office was 10.6 Trillion. This included all spending by Nixon, Carter, Reagan, George the first, Clinton, and George W. Bush and everyone else BEFORE THEM.

So, in over 232 years we accumulated a debt of 10.6 Trillion dollars.

In only 5 years, Obama has accumulated a debt of an additional 6.6 Trillion Dollars.

If you look at your own cited source you will see this chart:

deficit-graphic_s220x321.jpg

You should easily be able to see that .8 Trillion dollars of accumulated deficit is missing (1.4+1.3+1.3+1.1+.7=5.8).

So, they apparently "spotted" Zero almost ONE TRILLION off of his spending ... his portion of the accumulated debt.

I could laugh at the bias you are showing, but instead it makes me feel sorry for your inability to understand how silly your response is ...

How about this chart - U.S. Deficit since 1940 in 2012 dollars - talk about a hockey stick!!!:

USDeficit.jpg

Don't lie to me, I don't take it well.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I swear you come in here to read a reported post and it reads like a bunch of little kids bickering back and forth. And since this has nothing to do with the 2nd amendment so how about no special privileges either.

Thread locked :lock:

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Applies to both sides.........

Warning....Stop all insults in all threads or enjoy a vacation.......

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread