Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem Matt! Your attempt at insult really means nothing to me, so if you feel that facts get in your way too often you can put me on ignore if you want to. It won't offend me either. "Pointed out regularly". lolollol By 4 people lolol:laughing7:

OP
OP
UncleMatt

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey UncleMatt!! A Trillion Here a Trillion There!! What the Heck!! Play another round of golf!! You guys crack me up!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Not that your post was on topic, but why the focus on only Obama when it comes to golf? BOEHNER plays much more golf than Obama, yet we never hear a peep from people on the right about that at all...

OP
OP
UncleMatt

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave, I made no attempt to insult you, I made observations of your behavior that are there for all to see. You are trying to run from YOUR record just like your political party is trying to run from theirs...

OP
OP
UncleMatt

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The above data acquired from one source: DRUGS.

Was it mushrooms, peyote or something synthetic that caused something like that?

Debt grew by over 6 Trillion ... just since 2008

SO sorry that the fact are just something you can't take in chaddie boy. If you subtract 6 trillion from 17 trillion, you end up with the deficit caused by the last THREE REPUBLICAN ADMINS!

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My record? lol8-):laughing7: Not trying to insult?:laughing7: Delivered in Dead pan!!! lol

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
VERDE:

President Eisenhower was famous for playing golf. So was Wilson. Bush 43 played a lot of golf.

But, suddenly, when Mr. Obama does it, it's a big deal?

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Chad:

Your insults are a poor substitute for facts.

Previously, you showed you don't know the difference between the Federal deficit and the Federal debt.

=======

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Old Bookaroo

DeepseekerADS:

"The debt has doubled in Obama’s term in office.”

That was not true in 2012, it isn't true now, and it will not be true in 2016. FY 2012-2013 Federal debt is well under $1T. The Federal deficit has been cut in half in five years (Mr. Obama's goal was to do it in 4).

As for D'Luded's sad film being the "highest-grossing documentary" [of 2012?] - is that like being the world's tallest jockey?

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Posted by Chad:

Folks, the above post is what a LIE looks like.

If you would like to see where the debt actually is go to U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Now, a fixed number (10.6 Trillion) debt existed when Obama took office.

I challenge ANYONE HERE to tell me how $17,197,831,000,000.00 ($17.2 Trillion) is one half of $10,600,000,000.00 ($10.6 Trillion).

OB, do that and I will apologize. Otherwise admit you lied.

=========

No apology so far...

=========

The size of the deficit has more to do with reduced revenues (remember the renewal of the Bush-era tax cuts? The stimulus package that included the largest Federal income tax reduction for working middle class families in our nation's history? The Great Recession? The half of American corporations that don't pay Federal income tax each year? The lowest personal Federal income tax rates in generations?) than it does to spending.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Last edited:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously though.

Government strikes deal with Greens to scrap debt ceiling - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

"Australia's debt ceiling will be scrapped altogether after the Greens struck a deal with the Coalition Government to break the impasse over increasing the debt limit.

The Greens had previously backed Labor's refusal to support the rise, with both saying they wanted to see updated budget figures before granting the Government's limit.
Greens leader Senator Christine Milne says the deal will force governments to be more transparent.
"This, I think, will return some maturity to the debate around debt and get rid of what has become a phoney debate every time the Government has wanted to raise the debt ceiling," she said on Wednesday."

This looks like a great strategy for you Matt!

Oops,, The Bo doesn't think it's a good Idea though.
The BO, 2006 Before voting on the debt ceiling. "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure."

Wait,, hold on.. Maybe he does like it? Or is he just a liar?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/03/us/politics/congress-budget-battle.html?_r=0
Mr. Obama, in the interview, said he must resist the Republican demands this time because a precedent is at stake. “If we get in the habit where a few folks, an extremist wing of one party, whether it’s Democrat or Republican, are allowed to extort concessions based on a threat of undermining the full faith and credit of the United States, then any president who comes after me — not just me — will find themselves unable to govern effectively,” he said.

Doesn't look like he even has a stance, other to demonize the republicans,, who are really just trying to make a deal with the devil.

And that is the point of this thread, isn't it?

olroy70

Feb 3, 2011
gainesville, tx
Detector(s) used
Garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VERDE:

President Eisenhower was famous for playing golf. So was Wilson. Bush 43 played a lot of golf.

But, suddenly, when Mr. Obama does it, it's a big deal?

not while bengazi was going on!!!!!!!!!:key:

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

not during bengazi!

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
No problem Matt! Your attempt at insult really means nothing to me, so if you feel that facts get in your way too often you can put me on ignore if you want to. It won't offend me either. "Pointed out regularly". lolollol By 4 people lolol:laughing7:
oooohhh.... pick me pick me.. I bet I can guess which "4 people" LoL

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Not that your post was on topic, but why the focus on only Obama when it comes to golf? BOEHNER plays much more golf than Obama, yet we never hear a peep from people on the right about that at all...

wow. Does he think he's the king of the free world like Zero TOO?

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
SO sorry that the fact are just something you can't take in chaddie boy. If you subtract 6 trillion from 17 trillion, you end up with the deficit caused by the last THREE REPUBLICAN ADMINS!

No, you end up with the TOTAL DEFICIT BY ALL PRECEDING PRESIDENCIES COMBINED.

You can have your own opinions, but do not make up your own "facts".

Stop hanging around those folks or people are gonna think you're doing drugs too.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Chad:

Your insults are a poor substitute for facts.

Previously, you showed you don't know the difference between the Federal deficit and the Federal debt.

The size of the deficit has more to do with reduced revenues (remember the renewal of the Bush-era tax cuts? The stimulus package that included the largest Federal income tax reduction for working middle class families in our nation's history? The Great Recession? The half of American corporations that don't pay Federal income tax each year? The lowest personal Federal income tax rates in generations?) than it does to spending.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

The U.S. debt grew from 10.6 Trillion to over 17 Trillion.

If there were no deficit, the debt would not be growing as the debt is the accumulation of the deficits over time. The deficit is the amount of shortfall for each fiscal year. The only way that you can show a reduced deficit without showing a STAGNANT DEBT (that means it is NOT increasing) is by lying. PERIOD!

Now, they can cook the numbers however they wish, and some folks here will only see Obama as being the anointed savior of the U.S. economy.

Wouldn't want facts to get in the way.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Chad:

Nope. You are the quickest person here on TN to scream "LIE!" And you are often wrong about that.

From the wildly librul Washington Times:

By Stephen Dinan
-

The Washington Times

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Powered by tax increases and deep budget cuts that held spending in check, the federal deficit dropped to $680 billion in fiscal year 2013, according to a Treasury Department report Wednesday that marks the first subtrillion-dollar deficit since President Obama took office.

The deficit is less than half the record $1.413 trillion figure Mr. Obama and President George W. Bush shared in fiscal year 2009 [emphasis added], and it comes out to a little more than 4 percent of the economy as measured by gross domestic product.

That is still higher than economists say is healthy , but it’s far more manageable than at the height of the recession.

The Treasury numbers show the government achieved a major landmark by cutting overall spending $83 billion, down to $3.454 trillion.
It’s the second consecutive year that overall spending dropped — a feat the government hasn’t managed since 1953 to 1955.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ow-1-trillion-first-time-obama/#ixzz2mXFLVclV

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Last edited:

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
NHBandit:

First of all, I've never "whined" about name calling.

Second of all - just for the record - I've never called anyone here a liar.

You failed. Twice.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread