LRL Finally Resolved - TFIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kentucky Kache

Saturna said:
aarthrj3811 said:
Please tell us how many dumb military people have purchased Treasure Hunting LRL’s to find explosives/bombs etc?....Art

This has been discussed here in the past. Where have you been ?

So why was it brought up again? Art wasn't the one who brought it up. All this has been discussed over and over and aver again. Why again?

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
See Arthur ? KK remembers this stuff being discussed.

My post was an addition to the comment from 'rwizard', hence the included quote above.

(Incidentally, no one here is going to change what they think, we're all ultimately just here for entertainment.)

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
An LRL is an LRL, Art. Live with it.
Thank You EE for telling me that..I am confused because I have 3 TV’s in my house with three different technology in them..The pictures are all different size, look different and even one of them is rectangular and seems to by flat...Art

The difference, Art, is that your TVs are real, functioning devices.

While your LRLs are merely dowsing rods attached to a box, which has the floor sweepings from an electronics shop hot glued inside it.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~EE~
While your LRLs are merely dowsing rods attached to a box, which has the floor sweepings from an electronics shop hot glued inside it.
If that is true you should have no problem proving that statement...Art

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged
woof! said:
In any case, others had plowed the "circuitry is fake" ground repeatedly, and debunked the technical aspects of these devices, so I thought I would take a somewhat different tack, just to see what it might yield. Apparently the answer to date is that it has yielded nothing of interest.

To put it another way, the solid ground on this forum is to agree with the manufacturers thereof that "LRL's" are fraudulent and that what makes them fraudulent is not lack of pointing ability (they have that, just like a bent coathanger or even an index finger), what makes them fraudulent is intentional misrepresentation of what the product is.

--Toto

All very true. You can put lipstick on it, attach pretty do-nothing LEDs, meters, knobs and switches; but in the end, it is still fraud by conscious and calculated misrepresentation.

Nevertheless, the makers of these do-nothing LRLs have carved out a very lucrative niche industry - while preying on the i g n o r a n t and technically-challenged to fleece them of their ready cash.

And, as long as that targeted market group exists, and can produce the cash; there will always be a con artist or two who will laugh all the way to the bank.

K

Kentucky Kache

Saturna said:

Yes, I do. So how about answering why it's all here again? Why keep on?

Saturna said:
(Incidentally, no one here is going to change what they think, we're all ultimately just here for entertainment.)

Another reason to wonder why these things would keep being brought up? Do you have an answer? Oh yeah, you said it was just entertainment, didn't you. I wonder if all your friends here agree.

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Why ask those who use them? Why not ask those who build them if you want to know how they work?Those who use them may or may not know how they work, and if they did,they may not want to discuss it here on this forum.I know I sure don't.Seems there are many people searching for knowledge,and many think they will get spoonfed,but those that have spent years reasearching these things are not going to share their knowledge with people only for good realationships. On another forum I am active in,there are those who think we should share all our information with the entire world,just because it is the right thing to do.Many of us have spent years studying and gathering information and most of this information is not given to EE's,scientists or physicists,although there are many in our group who are.I was taught these things many years ago by a professor who taught at a university,and may have even taught some of the EE's here. Anyway,you are probably asking the wrong people to break down LRL's on a scientific basis.Interesting thread though,it reminds me of Inquiring minds want to know. rockhound

K

Kentucky Kache

rockhound said:
Why ask those who use them? Why not ask those who build them if you want to know how they work?Those who use them may or may not know how they work, and if they did,they may not want to discuss it here on this forum.I know I sure don't.Seems there are many people searching for knowledge,and many think they will get spoonfed,but those that have spent years reasearching these things are not going to share their knowledge with people only for good realationships. On another forum I am active in,there are those who think we should share all our information with the entire world,just because it is the right thing to do.Many of us have spent years studying and gathering information and most of this information is not given to EE's,scientists or physicists,although there are many in our group who are.I was taught these things many years ago by a professor who taught at a university,and may have even taught some of the EE's here. Anyway,you are probably asking the wrong people to break down LRL's on a scientific basis.Interesting thread though,it reminds me of Inquiring minds want to know. rockhound

Make no mistake about it, these people don't want to know how anything works, they are here to argue and harass. That's all they know how to do.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
If that is true you should have no problem proving that statement...Art

What is there to prove?---That you are all talk?

You have already done that very, very well, yourself.

You are your own best "skeptic."

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Yes,I have made all the calculations and am ready to purchase the components to build it.I have had some setbacks because of some events that took place over which I had no control,I had an unexpected death in the family.It may be a while until I am able to continue with my project.I am not sure how good it will work until I get it built and tested.Theory sometimes works on paper but not in the real world. Good Luck. rockhound

OP
OP
R

rwizard

Jul 13, 2011
Saturna said:
rwizard said:
What draws my ire is the activity of liars and confidence men in this or any arena, who separate honest but naive people from their hard earned money.

Then there are the ones who sell this nonsense to military people, in harm's way, with claims of finding explosives/bombs etc.

[Wow, go out of town for a day and your thread goes screaming off into the wilderness! ;D]

It is one thing when someone gets ripped off on their way to go treasure hunting, quite another when little sister's college fund goes out the window because she and the rest of the family would sacrifice everything on the slimmest possibility of helping to keep big brother alive.

I can see the opening pitch now, sleazy guy from across the way shows up at the front door, hat in hand, and says, "I understand your boy is over in the desert, and I want to help out if I can. I need you to meet my buddy, Charlie Dough, he has something you should see. It could keep your boy and his friends alive over there."

Wouldn't you love to get someone like that in front of a judge to explain his "technology"? Preferably someone with the patience, and bleeding heart sympathy for con artists of, say, Judge Judy? (If only she was still on a real bench!)

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
rockhound said:
Yes,I have made all the calculations and am ready to purchase the components to build it.I have had some setbacks because of some events that took place over which I had no control,I had an unexpected death in the family.It may be a while until I am able to continue with my project.I am not sure how good it will work until I get it built and tested.Theory sometimes works on paper but not in the real world. Good Luck. rockhound

rocky---

If you need to fine-tune that, here is a site in which you can find more detailed information on the flux capacitor.

And you can check this link to find more info on it, by it's inventor, Doctor Emmett Lathrop "Doc" Brown, Ph.D.

I hope this helps everyone.

K

Kentucky Kache

rwizard said:
Saturna said:
rwizard said:
What draws my ire is the activity of liars and confidence men in this or any arena, who separate honest but naive people from their hard earned money.

Then there are the ones who sell this nonsense to military people, in harm's way, with claims of finding explosives/bombs etc.

[Wow, go out of town for a day and your thread goes screaming off into the wilderness! ;D]

It is one thing when someone gets ripped off on their way to go treasure hunting, quite another when little sister's college fund goes out the window because she and the rest of the family would sacrifice everything on the slimmest possibility of helping to keep big brother alive.

I can see the opening pitch now, sleazy guy from across the way shows up at the front door, hat in hand, and says, "I understand your boy is over in the desert, and I want to help out if I can. I need you to meet my buddy, Charlie Dough, he has something you should see. It could keep your boy and his friends alive over there."

Wouldn't you love to get someone like that in front of a judge to explain his "technology"? Preferably someone with the patience, and bleeding heart sympathy for con artists of, say, Judge Judy? (If only she was still on a real bench!)

If you feel that strongly, why aren't you out there doing what you're chatting about in here? Are you willing to act on your words, or are you just spurting to be heard? Put up or shut up.

You watched Judge Judy? No wonder you're confused. ::)

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
rockhound said:

rocky---

If you need to fine-tune that, here is a site in which you can find more detailed information on the flux capacitor.

And you can check this link to find more info on it, by it's inventor, Doctor Emmett Lathrop "Doc" Brown, Ph.D.

I hope this helps everyone.

EE, you should have read your buddy's opening post. He doesn't approve of that sort of thing.

rwizard said:
(NB: Rants, invectives, taunting, and verbal vitriol are the refuge of those with no facts on their side, and no substantive point to be made. Such replies will likely go unanswered, at least by me. They will serve as a hollow testament to the true nature of LRL, a religion of dubious merit.)

You must not agree with him.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentucky---

Apparently you aren't keeping up with all of your buddy's posts. Did you see this one?

EE THr said:
rockhound said:
Do you not know how to achieve dynamic alignment of the flux capacitor or are you just trying to test my knowledge on the subject. I am working on that solution right now. I know how to do it,but have to do some more calculations and experiments before I have a definitive absolute working system in place. I am designing all this as I go along. At some point I may have to reconsider some component values and make changes as situations require. I will not post the information until I get it all working. I wish I could just buy the circuit already built but it doesn't exist,at least as far as I can tell. It would save enormous time from scavenging or ordering components.Most of what I need will have to be ordered.I don't know what the timeframe is for getting the components once I have determined what all I need.This is a work in progress. rockhound

OK, but the alignment is really secondary to your main problem: You will need a full 1.21 GW to power it.

:sign13:

I'm just trying to help everyone understand what's going on.

Do you have a problem with my providing actual references?

Your last post to Saturna seems to be what is in violation of the OP.

K

Kentucky Kache

EE THr said:
Kentucky---

Apparently you aren't keeping up with all of your buddy's posts. Did you see this one?

EE THr said:
rockhound said:
Do you not know how to achieve dynamic alignment of the flux capacitor or are you just trying to test my knowledge on the subject. I am working on that solution right now. I know how to do it,but have to do some more calculations and experiments before I have a definitive absolute working system in place. I am designing all this as I go along. At some point I may have to reconsider some component values and make changes as situations require. I will not post the information until I get it all working. I wish I could just buy the circuit already built but it doesn't exist,at least as far as I can tell. It would save enormous time from scavenging or ordering components.Most of what I need will have to be ordered.I don't know what the timeframe is for getting the components once I have determined what all I need.This is a work in progress. rockhound

OK, but the alignment is really secondary to your main problem: You will need a full 1.21 GW to power it.

:sign13:

I'm just trying to help everyone understand what's going on.

Do you have a problem with my providing actual references?

Your last post to Saturna seems to be what is in violation of the OP.

I'm not trying to keep up with their posts, just as I'm not trying to rule what people use as detection devices. I have a life of my own, so I think it best to live mine, and let others live theirs.

My last post to Saturn?

Kentucky Kache said:
Saturna said:

Yes, I do. So how about answering why it's all here again? Why keep on?

Saturna said:

Another reason to wonder why these things would keep being brought up? Do you have an answer? Oh yeah, you said it was just entertainment, didn't you. I wonder if all your friends here agree.

I don't understand your problem.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Kentucky Kache said:
rwizard said:
Saturna said:
rwizard said:

If you feel that strongly, why aren't you out there doing what you're chatting about in here? Are you willing to act on your words, or are you just spurting to be heard? Put up or shut up.

You watched Judge Judy? No wonder you're confused. ::)

My mistake...it was to the wizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions