Lucked out on a piece of Roseviille

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace250/Prospecter Bounty hunter(Backup)
Hit a couple of garage sales yesterday and as it was early, some where just opening up. I saw some folks sitting things out so I stopped and asked them if they were open to any sales yet. The lady politely informed me that they were going to open it up in half an hour but then said, "Feel free to go ahead and look around!"...Well I spied a nice tool belt that looked new and thought it would make a good rockhounding belt for the little lady. $3....Not bad so picked it up. About that time I saw here setting some things on a table and low and behold I caught sight of something I was really hoping to get, and get it I did...A BEAUTIFUL Roseville piece. Now for the kicker. I got the tool belt AND the Roseville for $15....Yep...I did the happy dance.

Here is a pic for you to feast your eyes on.....
Thanks for lookin'!

~Nash~

Attachments

• Roseville 390-7.jpg
    Roseville 390-7.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 689

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Sweeet find there bro! So glad to see you posting again! Now where is that ring you told me about?? Surely it is not as nasty as the EWWWpal so that you don't want to post a pic of it?? rofl Congrats on both finds! ~hugs~

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
beautiful roseville vase..you lucky dog.. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Nashoba

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
Thanks mucho...I am still smiling.
Cyn. Shell took the ring with her to work to show a friend some of the things I find. I actually emptied out a bag on the bed the other day and need to take a pic or two of the stuff and post it all in a pile. I didn't actually realize the amount of stuff I have found and not posted. All I can say is my woman is spoiled rotten and thank the good lord she loves silver because the Ace250 seems to find it above and beyond anything other than pulltabs and pennies. :icon_scratch:
peace and HH to ya
~Nash~
P.S The EEEEWPAL ring was taken apart and separated....I couldn't stand to see such quality gold next to such a putrid stone :sign10:

E59

Feb 28, 2005
On the river bank
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My friend's mom collects the pattern of your Roseville piece. I think it's called pinecone and is really hard to come by and some pieces are super rare. If you are interested in selling in privately I can probably help you with her contact info. Nice find, it's not too offensive! :wink:

OP
OP
Nashoba

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
Sara77 said:
My friend's mom collects the pattern of your Roseville piece. I think it's called pinecone and is really hard to come by and some pieces are super rare. If you are interested in selling in privately I can probably help you with her contact info. Nice find, it's not too offensive! :wink:

Thanks a bunch, but we collect, or shall I say SHE, collects antiques and has quite a nice assortment of glassware and pottery. If I were to sell it I may end up beaten about the head! :violent1:
Thanks for the info and offer though.

~Nash~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread