Luckiest man alive

Caleb12

Feb 27, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Imagine finding someone stash of gems possibly from hundreds of years ago. That happened. Take a look for yourselves. Found this rock which weighs roughly 4 or 5 lbs rock hunting alo kn g a river. I was shocked to find these little shiny pebble type chunks inside. Dont know what they are yet but will keep you posted.!! 20180412_193619.jpg 20180412_193603.jpg 20180412_194010.jpg 20180412_194010.jpg 20180412_193710.jpg 20180412_194837.jpg 20180412_185159.jpg

OP
OP
C

Caleb12

Feb 27, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dr Phil Fan, huh?

Caleb...You have had the benefit of some of the most knowledgeable gem stone people TRY and help you out of the kindness of their hearts...For Free! Then you have the audacity to talk to one of the nicest like you do in these posts today and prior??

Keep collecting your quartz...Quartz are nice and look great with expoxy on walks, drives and flooring...you should have enough now for some steps.

Quartz Rocks!

Diamonds, if you are ever lucky enough to find them are forever and If you do.. these people are nice enough to tell you.

It's not very nice to insult folks who have consistently tried to help you and even go so far as to price diamond testers for you.

I do hope you find a diamond one day.

Kace
Like I said. Blind as a bat. I'm done with this site.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
C

Caleb12

Feb 27, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To ridicule me is being kind? Oh yeah I forgot what age we live in now. ###Flipped

Age of deceit

Upvote 0

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Caleb, the only reason you are ridiculed is because you refuse to consider knowledge from anyone who doesn't agree with your delusions. Like when you posted iridescent glass marbles claiming they were gemstones. You refuse to learn, no one is to blame but yourself. So you have two options. One is to continue in your blind baseless beliefs, continue getting mocked and never know if you really have struck it rich. Two is to open your mind to logic and sound scientific reason, get a diamond tester and possibly get the chance to rub it in everyone's face. I'll give you a hint even, stop choosing option one.

Upvote 0

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
To ridicule me is being kind? Oh yeah I forgot what age we live in now. ###Flipped

Age of deceit

Suggesting that you get a diamond tester that Every Professional Jeweler and Gem Hobbyist has is Not ridiculing you.

Every topic on this forum is to ask questions, give advice,opinions and facts...folks many times have different opinions...That's okay...If you're Positive you have diamonds that look a lot like quartz...get a diamond tester and prove that to yourself and others. You would be educating others If you are right. If not, then you've learned something. It's a win win.

I've never seen you say what state you find these in...Where is that? There could be members close to you to share knowledge with.

This being a Discussion Forum makes it much different than a blog where you can say anything you'd like without any responses...But then you lose the benefits of an astronomical amount of combined years of experience and knowledge on many topics.

Some people truly do just want to be helpful and share their lifetime of knowledge without expecting anything in return. A Lot of those types are here.

Kace

Upvote 0

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well caleb...good luck with your quest for knowledge...Here is a site I found very informative...Do You Think You Found a Diamond? Learn How to Identify Rough Diamonds ...I believe I have learned quite a bit since I gave away what I believe was a paragon diamond in Reno in the 90's...

Heck...Since then I even broke down and purchased a diamond tester, just in case I ever make it back to Reno and find another one...Who knows???

Ed T

Upvote 0

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Moderator please erase my account thank u

Caleb: What you say here, stays here. They don't erase accounts.

Folks have tried to be kind to you, and in response you refuse to listen,
and then insult them with your childish logic.

What you claim are diamonds are just nice quartz pieces. They'll never
be diamonds, no matter how many times you say they are. You can insult
those trying to help you all you want, but your quartz will still never be
diamonds.

Hate to see anyone leave the site, but in this case it might be a good
thing for you, as you've pretty much burned your bridges here.

Good luck in the future.

Upvote 0

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are diamonds.

well shoot, you went with option one again......I was hoping you would either try and prove someone wrong, or actually leave the site like you said you were. This is the second time you threw a childish fit telling us you are leaving, yet your still here. Test them and post results or shut up.

Upvote 0

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok Caleb, you have asked what your rocks are and then slammed the door shut on us. How about YOU telling me what I have or if there is anything of value ? Please, just Caleb respond to this as I am curious as just how far his expertise goes.
1022182126b.jpg

Upvote 0

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
Hey Caleb!! I just found a diamond too!!! I know it's not a good pic, but I'm pretty sure nearly everyone will agree with me that it is a REAL diamond!!! Do you know why? P.S. It's bigger than yours...lol:tongue3:

I also have sand like you have.....
20181022_221707.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Caleb12, you did not tell me what kind of rocks or minerals I had in my picture. What are they ?

Upvote 0

thehunter123

Feb 8, 2015
NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would love to see a lock placed on this thread as it is no longer of any benefit to the forum and it's members and hurts exposure for new posts.

Upvote 0

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It can be whatever you want it to be if your happy then those are great finds I no nothing about rocks but well done,,,,,

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread