M.A.S.H.

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know, but I am sure it can be found on Google JOKING!!!!! I read the same Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions when I was a kid that you did. Even have a book of them on my shelf right now.

I found this, "having three deformed fingers on his left hand."

(I have been trying to wean myself off TN to concentrate on other things, but this was just too good to pass up : )

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trick question :laughing7: It's none, his hand is withered and fingers are short. But he's still a good jazz drummer.

AnnieF

Jul 26, 2012
Western NC
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I knew I loved this place.

We're HUGE M*A*S*H fans in my house! I mean... EVERY STINKIN' DAY we watch it on one of about three channels that run it! Even my kids love it! We've had it on in the late afternoon for so many years my nearly 16 year old daughter has said to me that it "feels like home" when dinner is cooking and they're doing homework and M*A*S*H is on in the background! We're so bad, we'll even jump between two channels both playing it when one is on a commercial...

Okay... I've never admitted all that publicly. I'm sure this says something about me & my family that isn't flattering. Like GET A LIFE, but IT MAKES US LAUGH!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread