Made a clock out of my finds

Possumguts

May 4, 2008
Western NYS
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Hope this pic turns out, I seem to lose a lot of resolution when I resize them. I took the finds that I recovered from my daughters old house, had a photo plaque made .of the house and mounted the coins on it, making a clock. In the 12 o'clock position is an 1851 large cent, and the silver mercs and a Washington finishes it up. Of the 65 coins found on this property, these were the best, and I'll be giving her the clock shortly, perhaps after entering it in a display contest our club has.

Attachments

• P1010051.JPG
    P1010051.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 463
Upvote 0

grasshopper

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2007
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very cool!! that's a great idea, never thought of doing something like that!

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Very cool idea. I sometimes do something similar to that. Take a good silver coin and put it in a frame with a story behind it about how silver brought good luck to homeowners. They get a kick out of it and it sure solidifies more hunt time with the gesture...WTG :D :D jgas

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is very very thoughtful and so nice looking too. very professional too.. :thumbsup:

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
Now that's a nice idea! What a cool gift that's going to make. Something she'll always remember.

I think I'm going to make a clock out of my great finds, too. Whaddya think, regular pull-tabs for each hour, and green ones for 3, 6, 9, & 12? :tongue3:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like this idea...a great ideal gift for your daughter :thumbsup:. Let us know how it does in the display contest.

:wink: RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread