Made a deal today that could turn out very good.

Daniel964

Jan 25, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Was at my main dump bank today to run through $2,000 in halves. They don't mind and know what I'm doing.

The one teller that does most of the bag changing told me last week she noticed a bag that had at least one Franklin in it. If she gets silver in her tray she buys it.

She also told me me she can hear the silver in the bags sometimes. If it wasn't a sealed bag she could dig them out to buy, but the sealed ones she can't get into.

Here's the deal. She said she could buy them but doesn't have a $1,000 to be doing that.

I gave her my name and number and told her if she saw bags with silver or heard it in them to call me and I would buy them. I'd go through the bag and split any silver finds with her for face value.

She can buy from the tray so if I found 100 silvers I'd take 50 of them to her for $25 that she could buy from her tray etc. As a side note she's also going to start saving all the foregin coins for me from the reject bin.

This could work out very well for me or it could be a dead end in my silver hunt.

The way I see it they know about silver now and keep them. Any I split with her from this deal is frosting on the cake to me.

Upvote 0

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
obediah said:
Yes an outstanding situation, for both of you too; I'd love to find a cash poor teller too :notworthy: .

Are not most tellers poor? They pay them next to nothing.

CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would be VERY nice to this teller....

She may be financially disadvantaged, but she seems to be willing to work with you. If I had a teller willing to split 50/50 I'd be in heaven...

Here on the coast of The Peach State halves have dried up (or I've bought it all and recycled it). I ain't found a "snack ziplock baggie" full ALL YEAR!!!

Good deal.... good luck.

Robin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions