Made a purchase from KellyCo...

Michael01

Oct 8, 2007
New member! "Rediscovered" my 6000 DiPro that I bought in '87 a few weekends ago and the bug is back. Reading the posts, I decided to bite the bullet and go with a DFX, so I won't wonder what (if anything) I'm missing! So---despite all the cautions, I decided to go with KellyCo, so I'll see what lies in store for me! I'll be sure to let everyone know if I've gotten a 'returned' machine and how the whole experience was for me. And I actually lost some sleep over this last night! I've enjoyed the hobby before and despite having too many already, maybe this will hold my attention span for the next 20! What a great website/forum!

Ryan1979

Mar 8, 2007
St. Paul, MN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, ACE250
I just received my new MD'er at the beginning of this week from Kellyco. Everything was great and as it should be. If you do have anything that you're not happy with, contact Margaret, she can straighten things out. She has helped a few on this site with issues that they had. Overall, I'll keep ordering from them. I've had no problems. And welcome back to the hobby.

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
I think one of the important things to realize is....if you need service it is serviced by White's directly...and believe me..White's is one hell of a stand up company...nothing but the best dealings with them! :) :) :)

goldie1959

Oct 7, 2007
michigan
Detector(s) used
garrett ultra gta 500
im a newbie and so far im enjoying this site. i purchased my md from kellyco and no problems maybe should chane the name to margaret's mds thanks for making me feel welcome in the chat room HH

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Michael01 i just got an explorer SE from them and margaret took really good care of me ! my order was great and no problems except the pinpointer i am to get is on back order and i will get that soon as they get them in, so thats great for me ;)

OP
OP
M

Michael01

Oct 8, 2007
Got my DFX from Kellyco and everything's great! All items accounted for, well-packed, can't complain! Nice feature is that they email you the tracking info on the following day; some companies make you log onto their website for this, so that's a nice, added touch! Thumbs up!

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Michael01 said:
Got my DFX from Kellyco and everything's great! All items accounted for, well-packed, can't complain! Nice feature is that they email you the tracking info on the following day; some companies make you log onto their website for this, so that's a nice, added touch! Thumbs up!

glad everything arrived...now read the manual... :)

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
great to hear that it came and everything is great , thought of getting the DFX when i got mine, got to be a good machine ! I would love to try them all out and everybrand ;D i have had several detectors in the last 5 years so maybe a DFX will be in my future, goodluck and look forward to your posting some great finds ;)

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
you cant go wrong with the DFX and Whites. top notch machine, top notch manufacturer. im sure you will do great with it!

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Up to this point I think Kellyco is great. I have never had a problem with them. If Margaret isn't available ask for JW. JW is a riot. His sense of humor is a little dry but he is down-to-earth.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread