MAILBOX TREASURE HUNT UPDATE!!!

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Just finished packing the coins into the envelopes....That was a lot more work then I was thinking it was going to be. I also ran low on silver about 3/4 of the way through, so off to the coin shop to purchase about $300 more silver just to keep it even.

OK, I tried my best to pack these as even as possible with the exception of the gold coins, and key date coins, ext. Some of them will be better the others (as with all finds in our hobby), but everything was as fair as I could do it with the coins in the collection. I already purchased another $300 in silver just to fulfill my promise.

I will start shipping the orders out tomorrow. I have my helper filling the orders to keep it as fair as possible. I will tell her how many per person and she will grab them for me and we will get them into the mail ASAP!

2006_0427Image0001.jpg

Good luck everyone!!!! If you feel like you weren't given a fair deal, please PM. But everyones will have well over the cost of admission in silver, foreign, and older coins.

Copperhead

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2007
The Constituition State
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Stormtrooper154 said:
Just finished packing the coins into the envelopes....That was a lot more work then I was thinking it was going to be. I also ran low on silver about 3/4 of the way through, so off to the coin shop to purchase about $300 more silver just to keep it even.

OK, I tried my best to pack these as even as possible with the exception of the gold coins, and key date coins, ext. Some of them will be better the others (as with all finds in our hobby), but everything was as fair as I could do it with the coins in the collection. I already purchased another $300 in silver just to fulfill my promise.

I will start shipping the orders out tomorrow. I have my helper filling the orders to keep it as fair as possible. I will tell her how many per person and she will grab them for me and we will get them into the mail ASAP!

Good luck everyone!!!! If you feel like you weren't given a fair deal, please PM. But everyones will have well over the cost of admission in silver, foreign, and older coins.

Stormtrooper, ...after all the time and money you spent putting this together, I don't think anyone should have anything to complain about....'cept you maybe ;D...thanks.....cute kid too...

LEOJ

Jun 20, 2006
Logan County, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Exp. II
Well, Storm--
I'm sure you mother's friend will greatly appreciate all the work you've done. My hats off to you. You were very creative in selling off that collection for her.

Now, who's got my gold dollar? :(

Joel

OP
OP
Stormtrooper154

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
LEOJ said:
Well, Storm--
I'm sure you mother's friend will greatly appreciate all the work you've done. My hats off to you. You were very creative in selling off that collection for her.

Now, who's got my gold dollar? :(

Joel

Ahhhh Joel....I will get you a gold dollar if you want one. That will be the payment for the Sunray :-)

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
That's pretty cool of you Nathan to buy the extra silvers and this was one memorable treasure hunting fun time. Thanks for making a really cool time for us and giving us the chance for some great coins.

You da man!!

I haven't gotten mine yet but it's really fun waiting for the mail each day and I know it will be worth the wait.

THANK YOU!!!

TNet rocks!!!

BDoo

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Maybe I missed something here but weren't you trying to help someone out on this deal? I managed to get to packages which I have not gotten yet, been out of town mail help at the post office, but knowing why you were selling the coins I would never complain about what I get in my envelope but then again that is just me.

Thanks for the opportunity to participate in this event.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread