All Treasure Hunting

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The XLT is a Programable machine. ::) You can copy and change programs and adjust the way the machine acts. :icon_thumleft: The MXT is more of a turn on and go machine. :headbang: Turn it on flip a few switches your good to go. :o The MXT also uses a better technology and runs at a higher frequency. :hello2: Finding smaller gold and silver easier... :icon_thumleft:

Keep @ it and HH !! :D ;D

old_goldchaser

Feb 10, 2010
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Multiple pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, the DFX is programmable like the XLT but has 2 frequencies unike the XLT where you can use either or both at the same time. The MXT is more for use as a coinshooter and is great as a gold machine. Easily blocks out hot rock responses and is great working black sands and on the beach. But as mentioned, mainly a turn on and go machine. You can make some adjustments on the spot but pretty much confined to the preprogramed settings. Great machine though anyway.

The DFX is similar in many ways to both the MXT and the XLT. My opinion, others may think differently. Features of both seem to have been put into the DFX. I have used the XLT before but never owned one. I have a DFX now and used to have an MXT several years ago. Sold it, wish I hadnt. I figure to get me another one some day. In the meantime, am happy with my DFX and my new bigfoot coil. See my comments about it in this forum.

Not familiar really with the Prism that you mentioned. Never owned one, or used one so I cant really comment on it. Good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions