Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marinated to perfection in a blend of bbq sauce, soya, pressed garlic and HP. The three deer steaks were lowered in the preheated fry pan with just a touch of olive oil coating the bottom. Freshly chopped onions and mushrooms added when the steaks were flipped. The aroma filled the kitchen with a heavenly mist...Marie gagged probably thinking about the sweet deer that gave it's life so that I may eat. Thank you French Dave for the gift on your last visit.

After a scoff like this I was reenergized grabbing quota guru and heading out the door like wild game being hunted.

Arrived at one of my favorite rugrat reeducation fields. I was alone.....at least for a time. Out of the backdrop of trees a doe and a fawn appeared. they grazed as I swung. The doe did the dew with little regard that I was down wind. I guess dwags are not the only mobile manure makers on the football pitch. Had enough being dumped on. I limped towards them causing an immediate retreat back into the woods. The lesche tool flashed, flung and the dew followed the duo into the woods. Imagine making a mid field tackle and landing in the crap! My good deed for the day.

it was at this time I had a flashback to my daughter Kayla's movie which she would watch over and over. My favorite line came to mind after my doe dew encounter;

"I'm sorry Bambi but your mother cannot be with us anymore."

Dam straight as I had eaten her at supper! Don't get me wrong I love eating wild game but to shoot one....not in this bouy's DNA!

Shortly thereafter and after a few coins I unearthed this 925er.
11ccy6d.jpg

I'ze a dinking my "dear' will love this one.

The wild life was having a feast at my expense on me so I called it a day. See golf egg season is once again upon us!
j5b715.jpg

Upvote 11

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Very nice day.Congrats :occasion14:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hmmm nice I need one of those.

TomW244

Sep 2, 2017
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pinpointer, Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful ring, but next time include a picture of the meal! Your description had a rather Pavlovian effect on me!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice hint, congratulations! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread