karajo

Dec 29, 2004
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Upvote 0
O

Oddfello

Just bought my DFX from Kellyco. I looked around quite a bit and came to the conclusion that I would most likely not find a better deal. I would take the "freebies" as well.
The thing that really cinched it for me was the price break on coils you buy with your detector, if you opt to. I purchased a couple coils at the time of purchase and my advice to you would be to at least ask if any sort of break on additional coils would apply to you in the future having bought a DFX there. Other than that make sure you are getting a decent carry bag with it.

melnatcat

Mar 9, 2005
Central Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to Sherpa t, I wheeled & dealed with Kellyco and got the accessories I wanted. I did research and found another site that has the same machine (ardvaarkdetectors.com) with better accessory package (Kellyco's package does not include the carrying case, which I would rather have over the 3 in 1 belt & cap). When I called them I told them about it. Then I asked them what kind of "deal" they could do. But I refused some of their accessories...stuff I did not want and made a trade. Then since I wanted 2 extra coils, I again asked what kind of 'package deal' he could do on those. He took $10 off the pair. According to their shipping charge on the site it was to be 12.95 w/access. He tried to add 19.95. I said wait a minute...your site says 12.95.

Bottom line, I got the Titan 3000xd, w/ carrycase, headphones, digging tool, finders log, some sort of subscription, AND he threw in an 8 in coil cover, shipping & all for 472.95. I think it's a deal, but someone out there probably did better. Salesman Roger. Sherpa t, how good did you do?

GOOD LUCK WITH IT! :D

TOWcritter

I dealt with Laura. She really knows her stuff. You'll get along fine with her. She cut me a great deal on my MXT. Came with alot of freebies. I suggest that you download the manual from their website and read it a couple of times while you're waiting for it. Makes life a whole lot easier. Oh Yeah. Call her and talk about it then call back the next day to do the deal. Make sure you know exactly what you want and what you want to deal for. Good Luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread