Man its been rough...

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
So i finally got to a decent $600 bankroll, just got a job, and i was ready to start up some SERIOUS crhing! So i ordered a box of halves, skunk as i was expecting... then today i turn those in, get $500 worth of dimes, MOST hand rolled! then another box of nickels. Ended up getting NOTHING on all of those dimes, and 1 war nickel in the box of nickels.... kinda feel lucky just getting that. hopefully i do better in the future!

Upvote 0

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
brendan1414 said:
So i finally got to a decent $600 bankroll, just got a job, and i was ready to start up some SERIOUS crhing! So i ordered a box of halves, skunk as i was expecting... then today i turn those in, get $500 worth of dimes, MOST hand rolled! then another box of nickels. Ended up getting NOTHING on all of those dimes, and 1 war nickel in the box of nickels.... kinda feel lucky just getting that. hopefully i do better in the future!

Keep at it, it happens. You are due your pay streak.

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
It has been tough for a while now. You never know when you will hit a lucky box though. I had 40 skunks in a row once. :angry5:

F

Farchaus2k

As long as you've got a steady pay check coming in every two weeks, you're ahead of the game. Just keep at it.

ImpurestStewart

Jun 8, 2011
Laurel, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Other
My december boxes were horrific. I am guessing I found 2 40%s out of 28 boxes. On the dimes front, Strings boxes here have gave me 6 skunks in a row. I have been concentrating on CWR. Keep at it and the silver will come. Atleast you got a job!!! The half dollar boxes have different codes now and this weeks batch gave me some silver. I hope it continues.

Gooseman

Dec 14, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Keep at it man. December was my worst month ever but Jan. has already yielded me 150 keeper halves.

Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread